Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Boy oh boy was I sweating on Cameron not being named, full on rookie mistake putting him on field with the E on Gawn:eek:

Boy oh boy was I sweating on Cameron not being named, full on rookie mistake putting him on field with the E on Gawn:eek:
Wow. If Cameron had of been named I think you would’ve had to hand in your fantasy coaching credentials.

Easy folks, it's not all as it seems. The overall rankings are not 100% correct when it comes to VC and C selections.

I know this because I am in a league with a top10 player and he looks exactly like that on the overall rankings but not in our leagues H2H matchup.

Screenshot_20180715-000700_Gallery.jpg

20180715_000747.jpg

However, there is still a chance he did pass on Dangers 151, not very likely though. To be certain, you could count the scores yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm expecting another massive game from Titch.
After watching Ed on Friday night he doesn't have the amount of effort, maybe even care factor to go with him.
To be fair I don't blame him with how his team is going.
Yes I think I will take the punt on Titch as well. Mainly because if he doesn't get close attention he could go 200.

Poor Ed :( They are dreadful aren't they?

Imagine if Curnow doesn't go near him...

Call me somewhat cynical but I feel like Carlton won't bother tagging people now to 'protect' that coveted spoon of theirs.

Really tempted to roll the dice on Buddy captain this weekend. I don't know why, gut feel.

Call me somewhat cynical but I feel like Carlton won't bother tagging people now to 'protect' that coveted spoon of theirs.

Really tempted to roll the dice on Buddy captain this weekend. I don't know why, gut feel.
Gold Coast are the only team anywhere near the level of **** that Carlton are and are 2 games ahead. Their spoon is "safe".

C on Buddy would take some stones. Could easily go 60 although he might well go 170.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back