Car Crashes into UK Parliament

Remove this Banner Ad

The 29-year-old suspect is not believed to be known to MI5 or counter-terrorism police, and is not co-operating with officers. Searches are taking place in Birmingham and Nottingham

Scotland Yard's head of counter terrorism Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said: "Given that this appears to be a deliberate act, the method and this being an iconic site, we are treating it as a terrorist incident."

So let's see a sudanese Muslim drove his car into people outside parliament(copying an earlier Islamic attack) in a deliberate act, trying to kill people, wont cooperate with police and it's not terrorism.

When the BBC wont name the ethniticity or religion of the alleged attacker and the Guardian hardly mentions it at all you know some individual is not having a bad hair day.

So let's see a sudanese Muslim drove his car into people outside parliament(copying an earlier Islamic attack) in a deliberate act, trying to kill people, wont cooperate with police and it's not terrorism.

When the BBC wont name the ethniticity or religion of the alleged attacker and the Guardian hardly mentions it at all you know some individual is not having a bad hair day.
Reading the daily mail again? Their first sentence was wrong, I stopped reading after that.

Reading the daily mail again? Their first sentence was wrong, I stopped reading after that.

Yes I can understand let's not be troubled by facts.
So Scotland Yards assistant commissioner is wrong because you dont like his vibe?

Until the attacker gives his intention, no it's not. On the balance of probability that's what the end result will be, but why call it early and demand everyone else does too? What's to be gained from that?

Until the attacker gives his intention, no it's not. On the balance of probability that's what the end result will be, but why call it early and demand everyone else does too? What's to be gained from that?

I didn't demand anything I just repeated what the police said.

I know its unfashionable to acknowledge there is actual Muslim Terrorism in the west, but free speech is important.

Yes I can understand let's not be troubled by facts.
So Scotland Yards assistant commissioner is wrong because you dont like his vibe?
Daily Mail said he was known to police. Police said he was not known to them and does not have a record..

Hmm who's fear mongering now?

Sudanese muslim refugee arrested. lucky it wasn't Victoria, our police would have followed Dear Leader Dans direction to ignore Sudanese crime and made no arrest.

Daily Mail said he was known to police. Police said he was not known to them and does not have a record..

Hmm who's fear mongering now?
From BBC.

The suspect is not believed to have been known to MI5 or counter-terrorism police, but is understood to have been known to local police.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and being treated as a terrorist. Sob story being created no doubt to make he is a victim cause of his past.

Now charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and being treated as a terrorist. Sob story being created no doubt to make he is a victim cause of his past.
You are way too highbrow for this board. You need to get a job at PBS NewsHour. Don't waste your talent here.

When there's no substance...
Ah quoting a senior officer from Scotland yard has no substance?

Or is it the substance doesn't reflect your world view so you ignore it.

Really you try to be a bit more open minded.

Last edited:
Ah quoting a senior officer from Scotland yard has no substance?

Or is it the substance doesn't reflect your world view so you ignore it.

Really you try to be a bit more open minded.
You repeated something everybody knew and added a sarcastic comment. No substance.

Quick question: why has no terrorist organisation claimed credit? Why is the guy not speaking?

Terrorism is designed to bring attention to a group or a cause.

It’s probably related to religion or politics, but why make up your mind until it is clear?

Last edited:
You repeated something everybody knew and added a sarcastic comment. No substance.

Quick question: why has no terrorist organisation claimed credit? Why is the guy not speaking?

Terrorism is designed to bring attention to a group or a cause.

It’s probably related to religion or politics, but why make up your mind until it is clear?
If he's known to "local police", freaked out at an emergency vehicle behind him, and isn't talking to Police, I think the best guess would be he was scared of being arrested for something and sped away (through cyclists/bystanders, thankfully killing nobody), onto the footpath where a barrier stopped him.

If he's known to "local police", freaked out at an emergency vehicle behind him, and isn't talking to Police, I think the best guess would be he was scared of being arrested for something and sped away (through cyclists/bystanders, thankfully killing nobody), onto the footpath where a barrier stopped him.
Haha wowee that's a cool story you got there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back