Society/Culture Car driven by Afghan refugee mows down pedestrians in Melbourne CBD

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on don't even go there , you and I both know if we did a quick search that the brutal horror inflicted on people in certain Islamic countries is far far worse and on a much bigger scale than what goes on in anywhere in the west.

The left need to stop this silly game with trying to equate what goes on in the middle east with what happens in the west .

Come on don't even go there , you and I both know if we did a quick search that the brutal horror inflicted on people in certain Islamic countries is far far worse and on a much bigger scale than what goes on in anywhere in the west.

The left need to stop this silly game with trying to equate what goes on in the middle east with what happens in the west .
That's not what you said. I know you're a troll account, but given you have unthinking automatons supporting your post it needs to be pointed out:

They do not kill them in America like they do is some middle eastern countries .
That statement is wrong.

How many have sought refuge in Australia?

It's funny how you have seemingly have such a tolerance for Benglali atheists, but concoct conspiracy theories about the Rohingya.

Funny why? I should have the same view of every Bangladeshi regardless of their beliefs or behaviour? Sounds racist to me.

That's not what you said. I know you're a troll account, but given you have unthinking automatons supporting your post it needs to be pointed out:

That statement is wrong.

That statement is 100% correct , it does not happen on a meaningful number anywhere in the western world , I never said no gay people get killed .

1 in 5 gay people did not get killed in the UK or the US.

I can guarantee you those figures have been exaggerated by both the researchers and so called victims I mean some people think it sexual assault for a man to just look at a woman these days , that's not to say hate crimes never happen. If someone physically attacks someone we have laws to deal with that , very simple really .

This left wing grievance culture needs to stop .

1 in 5 gay people did not get killed in the UK or the US.

I can guarantee you those figures have been exaggerated by both the researchers and so called victims I mean some people think it sexual assault for a man to just look at a woman these days , that's not to say hate crimes never happen. If someone physically attacks someone we have laws to deal with that , very simple really .

This left wing grievance culture needs to stop .
Step 1 - Make false statement
Step 2 - Try to change the criteria
Step 3 - Attack the source
Step 4- Blame the left

Yep - clichés all ticked off :thumbsu:

Step 1 - Make false statement
Step 2 - Try to change the criteria
Step 3 - Attack the source
Step 4- Blame the left

Yep - clichés all ticked off :thumbsu:

You missed a step.

In between attacking the source and blaming the left something something free speech.

Hate crime has been at a all time low and only had a small uptick in 2015/16. The hate crime increase between 2015 and 2016 was largely due to a 50% in white related ethnic hate crime. Hate crime based on sexual orientation drastically went down for that particular year change. Lucky the Washington Post has "unthinking automatons" reading their articles.

They do not kill them in America like they do is some middle eastern countries .
True. Not contentious at all.

To be fair, there were only 36 hate crime murders in the US from 2013-2016, and 9 of those occurred in the one incident in 2015 (Charleston Church shooting). And those are hate crime murders of all distinctions (racial bias, religious bias, gender bias, disability bias, sexual-orientation bias), not just anti-gay murders. Roughly 20% of hate crimes in the US are a result of anti-LGBT bias (sexual-orientation and gender identity); so, if you extrapolate that to the murder statistics then you get roughly 7 murders in 4 years that were the result of homophobia from a population of 320 million. Not really comparable to countries where being gay can result in a state-sanctioned death sentence.

Last edited:
Swedish government

There you have it folks. A government said it. It must be true.

Except when it's false.

The news that the Swedish authorities covered up widespread sexual assaults by immigrant gangs on teenage girls at a Stockholm music festival, and possibly other incidents too, is immensely damaging for race relations in Sweden because it conforms so precisely to two stereotypes.

The first, widely believed in nationalist circles, is that immigrants to Sweden are responsible for the huge rise in reported rapes in recent years. The second, more true, and much more widely believed, is that you cannot trust respectable Swedish opinion to be honest about the bad effects of immigration.

Rape statistics are harder to judge. The raw figures suggest a huge rise in reports, from 1,707 in 1995 to 6,697 in 2014.

... the police do not record the ethnicity of either criminals or victims, and the press is extremely constrained over reporting identifying details about either the victims or the perpetrators of crimes.

It is absolutely clear – with the publication of internal memos by the newspaper Dagens Nyheter – that the Stockholm police failed to report the sex assaults at the festival for fear of worsening ethnic tensions. And it was understood by all parties that this would lead to an electoral advantage for the Sweden Democrats.

The organisers, who also allegedly knew what was going on, were concerned for the success of the festival and did not want to frighten away the teenagers who were its target audience.

So teenage girls were systematically assaulted and robbed by gangs of young foreign men because too many powerful people found their suffering was inconvenient. The result of this cover-up will be far more damaging than the truth could have been.​

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you have it folks. A government said it. It must be true.

Except when it's false.

The news that the Swedish authorities covered up widespread sexual assaults by immigrant gangs on teenage girls at a Stockholm music festival, and possibly other incidents too, is immensely damaging for race relations in Sweden because it conforms so precisely to two stereotypes.

The first, widely believed in nationalist circles, is that immigrants to Sweden are responsible for the huge rise in reported rapes in recent years. The second, more true, and much more widely believed, is that you cannot trust respectable Swedish opinion to be honest about the bad effects of immigration.

Rape statistics are harder to judge. The raw figures suggest a huge rise in reports, from 1,707 in 1995 to 6,697 in 2014.

... the police do not record the ethnicity of either criminals or victims, and the press is extremely constrained over reporting identifying details about either the victims or the perpetrators of crimes.

It is absolutely clear – with the publication of internal memos by the newspaper Dagens Nyheter – that the Stockholm police failed to report the sex assaults at the festival for fear of worsening ethnic tensions. And it was understood by all parties that this would lead to an electoral advantage for the Sweden Democrats.

The organisers, who also allegedly knew what was going on, were concerned for the success of the festival and did not want to frighten away the teenagers who were its target audience.

So teenage girls were systematically assaulted and robbed by gangs of young foreign men because too many powerful people found their suffering was inconvenient. The result of this cover-up will be far more damaging than the truth could have been.​

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival
Opinion pieces disguised as real news. Good one.

Also, it's called legislation, not just because a government said do. Jesus christ, do some research and stop being a spout for false information for once in your life.

Opinion pieces disguised as real news. Good one.

Also, it's called legislation, not just because a government said do. Jesus christ, do some research and stop being a spout for false information for once in your life.

I asked you twice for evidence of your bullshit opinion and the best you could come up with was 'Swedish government'. You are a joke.

I'd hope not. Imagine the levels of pretension as you hear 'Well, actually, Richard Dawkins said...'.
Yeh,as they drive vans into crowds of people or shoot taxation officers outside of police headquarters or or or whilst shouting “in the name of nothing” or “in the name evolutionary biology”
******* idiot

Yeh,as they drive vans into crowds of people or shoot taxation officers outside of police headquarters or or or whilst shouting “in the name of nothing” or “in the name evolutionary biology”
******* idiot
Wow, awfully aggressive over a joke about atheists.

You really attack people about their faith constantly but you can't handle a joke about atheists? Lol.

The only real victims are the victims of Muslims, correct?

Obviously not. Have never made anything resembling that argument.

Unlike those horrid Rohingya, getting in the way of the Burmese army.

They're not all horrid. Most would be innocent and just trying to live. Many would be guilty of crimes against the Rakhine, but were forced into it by ARSA terrorists under threat of death. Some are violent religious shitstains. It's not the fault of the average Rohingya that they are being used as a pawn of Islamic expansion.

I imagine we're going to be seeing a lot more of them around the neighbourhood soon. Hopefully they scrutinize them a bit more carefully than they did the Rohingya who set that bank in Springvale on fire because he didn't get his free Aussie money fast enough.

Obviously not. Have never made anything resembling that argument.
That's the inference I drew from your empathy for Bengali atheists and lack of empathy for any Rohingya.
They're not all horrid. Most would be innocent and just trying to live. Many would be guilty of crimes against the Rakhine, but were forced into it by ARSA terrorists under threat of death. Some are violent religious shitstains. It's not the fault of the average Rohingya that they are being used as a pawn of Islamic expansion.

I imagine we're going to be seeing a lot more of them around the neighbourhood soon. Hopefully they scrutinize them a bit more carefully than they did the Rohingya who set that bank in Springvale on fire because he didn't get his free Aussie money fast enough.
I'd sooner let them in than I would the Burmese military. Sounds like he's no worse than a large portion of the Burmese military, after all. Only needs to throw in some rape for good measure.

Wow, awfully aggressive over a joke about atheists.

You really attack people about their faith constantly but you can't handle a joke about atheists? Lol.
Oh it was a joke without a punchline,how um err like postmodern man.
We should have made this country into a scientific futuristic utopia,yet we are still suffocating from the effects of religitardery,stuck with 50 or more ******* years of catholic *******s as prime ministers or wishful prime ministers.
Science is better than faith and religion.
Stop allowing religious stupidity to fester or be taught in schools,churches,mosques,synagogues etc to the children,ban the lot of it and tax the campaigners into insignificance and the children of tomorrow will ensure our world survives and thrives without hatred,bigotry and the outstanding stupidity of the nature of the universe we currently reside in!
Next time make me laugh ya campaigner or I won’t like you anymore ya campaigner!

That's the inference I drew from your empathy for Bengali atheists and lack of empathy for any Rohingya.

I have empathy for Bengali atheists because I have a lot in common with them and people want to kill them where they are living now. I have empathy for individual Rohingya who are displaced or have been caught in the middle of the terrorists and the army. I just don't buy into the popular narrative that the Buddhists have gone mad and started slaughtering innocent Muslims for no reason.

I'd sooner let them in than I would the Burmese military. Sounds like he's no worse than a large portion of the Burmese military, after all. Only needs to throw in some rape for good measure.

I don't support the Burmese military. I support the Rakhine. I'd happily let Rakhine Buddhists and Hindus go to the front of the refugee line, but they're not looking to flee their homeland, just hold onto it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back