Universal Love Caracella and leppa sign on for 2 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry if im being a little bit pedantic
But i think caro said they are about to sign
Not actually signed yet,,,lol
Deals are agreed but yes technically you’re correct thought the board could do with positive news with more word of lynch potentially going to the pies

All good man,, meh about lynch if he goes to the pies or not
I’m the opposite I think we really need him. Moore ain’t good enough for the ones and balta/ccj and the other boys in the twos need time also having them mentored by both jack and lynch as well as getting the cho down to the club will make them develop even better. They also get to play on rance and astbury at training and get coached by leppa and truck rutten at training about what defenders like and don’t like etc

I’m the opposite I think we really need him. Moore ain’t good enough for the ones and balta/ccj and the other boys in the twos need time also having them mentored by both jack and lynch as well as getting the cho down to the club will make them develop even better. They also get to play on rance and astbury at training and get coached by leppa and truck rutten at training about what defenders like and don’t like etc
Yes we do need lynch no argument there
Im just MEH as in theres nothing i can do about it

Best news!!

tenor.gif

Fantastic news, There were alot of clubs into both these men and we have done well to hold on to them, Hope X and Flea also remain at the club

Agreed X and Flea have been monumental in our development.

The only way Flea would ever leave Punt Road is in a box. He would work for the club for free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes total sense.

Leppa just loves the place and unfortunately will be unlikely to be offered another senior gig.

Why would Cara leave? No senior gigs around and staying at Richmond just continues to enhance his standing in the game.

Richmond’s two highly regarded and sort after assistants Blake caracella and Justin Leppitsch have turned there backs on other clubs offers to sign for 2 more years with Richmond

Source
Caro
2/3rds of the Jigsaw complete.
Last piece too take 2mnths.

Possible that Caracella and Dimma to have a hand over type agreement at the end of the two years?

11 years and 4 flags would prob be enough for Dimma you would think

Deals are agreed but yes technically you’re correct thought the board could do with positive news with more word of lynch potentially going to the pies
He's always been potentially going to the pies and the Hawks for that matter but what's the latest?
Wouldn't surprise me if pies threw the kitchen sink at him (Norf style) just to try and deny us ... they would see it like an 8 Point game - they get and we miss out ... let's face it if we get Lynch we are virtually unstoppable barring severe injury lollingwood Style

Possible that Caracella and Dimma to have a hand over type agreement at the end of the two years?

11 years and 4 flags would prob be enough for Dimma you would think
Not sure about that.Look what happen to the Pies before Injuries set in.Malthouse/Bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back