Opinion Cardinal George Pell - Found Guilty, (Appeal Rejected 21/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part is the main Pell pedo defender is giving everyone reasons why heterosexual relationships are evil....

definition of catholic girl from the urban dictionary

A girl who is Catholic, meaning she believes what the Apostles and/or Nicene Creedstates.

Catholic girls are believed to have the "innocent sweet girl" image yet they have the "wild child" behavior.

Did you really just quote urban dictionary as a source? Say that again.

yes even the urban dictionary knows where to go to find the bad girls....

It's hard to find one demographic within the catholic church that isnt compromised....not that i'm saying that bad catholic girls is a bad thing. After all mary magdalene strayed. Nah that's a bad example. It seems that the early church hated women so much that they made her out to be a prostitute...

yes even the urban dictionary knows where to go to find the bad girls....

It's hard to find one demographic within the catholic church that isnt compromised....not that i'm saying that bad catholic girls is a bad thing. After all mary magdalene strayed. Nah that's a bad example. It seems that the early church hated women so much that they made her out to be a prostitute...

You're kidding yourself if you think catholic girls are bad and all other girls are good. Explore the real world a bit more with your eyes open.

No real surprise today. The hierarchy of Australia is full of people who have an allegiance to the Catholic Church.
While I expect these people to overturn the conviction, I take some comfort in the fact that a jury of people, like you and me, who saw through the lies of the church decided that the man is a pedophile.
The fact that our courts, our Parliament, our politicians, police and defence forces all have to swear on bible should frighten us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No real surprise today. The hierarchy of Australia is full of people who have an allegiance to the Catholic Church.
While I expect these people to overturn the conviction, I take some comfort in the fact that a jury of people, like you and me, who saw through the lies of the church decided that the man is a pedophile.
The fact that our courts, our Parliament, our politicians, police and defence forces all have to swear on bible should frighten us all.
I'd swear on the bible.

Though it might come across as the worst swearing you've ever heard from a tourettes afflicted bogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back