Opinion Cardinal George Pell - Found Guilty, (Appeal Rejected 21/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

These days, women are not interested in building it with you. You need to already have it. The internet has expanded women's choice to the point she will not settle for an average Joe. She's got her eyes on the prize. You'd have to be an idiot to not know this.
What studies? 99% of people are in relationships you reckon? Where's you pull that from? You're speaking out of your arse.
Try and stay focused diddems. The reference was to a previous post that has lead to this discussion - ‘99% of people form relationships easily and without an ulterior motive.’, hence the 1% not being able to self reflect and become a better person in themself and in relationships. That 1% preferring to see all women as materialistic bitches, indulge in self pity and see themselves as victims.

Try and stay focused diddems. The reference was to a previous post that has lead to this discussion - ‘99% of people form relationships easily and without an ulterior motive.’, hence the 1% not being able to self reflect and become a better person in themself and in relationships. That 1% preferring to see all women as materialistic bitches, indulge in self pity and see themselves as victims.

You're blind and unfortunately I'm not Fred Hollows.

The simpleton comes into to twist everything again. Hope you're wearing your dunce cap.

I just wish you had the opportunity to live one day in my life. Not a special day, probably not even a weekend, just a plain old Tuesday and I reckon your little backwards head would explode

I just wish you had the opportunity to live one day in my life. Not a special day, probably not even a weekend, just a plain old Tuesday and I reckon your little backwards head would explode
He was probably one of those blokes on the bench in the 2’s, sooking about how the coach was ‘picking’ on him, and whinging about his so called injuries. Every time the sprints started he’d be taking his boots off cussing ‘bloody blisters’.

Lol what's so special about you?
Successful people don’t waste their time countenancing whether the bloke upstairs has the time or inclination to personally pick us out to experience misfortune. Even if misfortune does occur throughout our life what does sitting around whinging and crying ‘Oh woe is me’ achieve?? Nothing Zilch. Men take it on board, learn from it and move on. We don’t call staff idiots, umpires flogs nor girls that decline our advances bitches.

Last edited:
Successful people don’t waste their time countenancing whether the bloke upstairs has the time or inclination to personally pick us out to experience misfortune. Even if misfortune does occur throughout our life what does sitting around whinging and crying ‘Oh woe is me’ achieve?? Nothing Zilch. Men take it on board, learn from it and move on. We don’t call customers idiots, umpires flogs nor girls that decline our advances bitches.

If you were smart enough to comprehend half of what I know you'd neck yourself. You can't even deal with basic, common knowledge. The only women who marry for free are the ones who know they aren't worth much, but even they will try to secure the best deal possible. You were it, face it. She saw your wallet before you. That's what they do. All of the women in the top 100 wealthiest got it from divorce, except Gina Rinehart, who inherited it. Modern women have half an eye on the divorce package. It's a fact. Live with it.

If you were smart enough to comprehend half of what I know you'd neck yourself. You can't even deal with basic, common knowledge. The only women who marry for free are the ones who know they aren't worth much, but even they will try to secure the best deal possible. You were it, face it. She saw your wallet before you. That's what they do. All of the women in the top 100 wealthiest got it from divorce, except Gina Rinehart, who inherited it. Modern women have half an eye on the divorce package. It's a fact. Live with it.

I'll put a canvas up and when you go BOOM we can frame the remains of splatter and sell it as modern art down at the armadale auctions. Like a modern day Piss Christ

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start piecing it together. 50% are single. 50% end in divorce so there goes another 25%. I don't know maybe 5% are lesbians. The vast bulk of women marry up, they look for a rich guy, it's an undeniable fact you clowns are complete denial about. It doesn't leave many left for an average guy so if you missed out, if you got in a couple of bad long term relationships to start off with and didn't get the right one to marry early, well your odds are very slim past about 28 that there's a decent woman who will stick you through life left available to find. It's an elimination process and the good ones get snapped up early. Dating is a polluted swamp and clearly you guys don't have much experience in it. Let big daddy lothie learn you, they call me lothie short for lothario. I'm very attractive to women so I have had a box seat through life with them and I know them back to front whereas clearly you don't or you wouldn't be spouting such nonsense. Money attracts women, they only marry money most of them. Maybe 10% marry for good reasons so if you all got lucky well good on you but I doubt your all lucky. You fell in the venus fly trap because your blue pill simps.

Last edited:
i think Lothie runs a good argument. I'm giving up on women and targeting children in the future..... And that Richard Cooper is fantastic. I'm thinking of putting together a BF arrangment similar to the player sponsorship. We'd all take part ownership of one of those AI sex robots. Use Australia Post to send it round Australia on a needs basis.

No disrespect mate but at the end of the day your a half bald flog from Frankston.

Lol I'm not half bald and I could live wherever I want. It doesn't make a difference. My results speak for themselves. I'm not even 40 and have crafted my life to the position I only work for pocket money and still I can get a heap of dates online or pick up in nightclubs. If I had a million bucks I'd get a stunner, that's the only thing that holds me back, but like I said, I don't have to work if I don't want to and still live a good life so I'm blessed. I'm not weighed down by anything and I won't be.

Lol I'm not half bald (how the * did he know I'm going bald) and I could live wherever I want Mum wants. It doesn't make a difference, East Frankston is heaps good. My results speak for themselves. I'm not even 40 38 and have crafted f$%ed my life to the position I can only make pocket money and still I can watch pr0n get a heap of dates online or pick up in Sunday school nightclubs. If I had a million bucks I'd get a stunner every night of the week at the knock shop, that's the only thing that holds me back, but like I Centrelink said, I don't have to work if I don't want to and still live a good life so I'm blessed. I'm not weighed down by anything and I won't be.

Edited for accuracy ;)

Edited for accuracy ;)

You've got a good imagination and half of that I've said myself but your wrong on a few points. Mostly I'm not bald, and I've got 2 university degrees and have had my own business before as well as high responsibility jobs so I'm far from a failure. It's funny how you all just make s**t up about people to discredit them because the truth is too difficult.

Lol I'm not half bald and I could live wherever I want. It doesn't make a difference. My results speak for themselves. I'm not even 40 and have crafted my life to the position I only work for pocket money and still I can get a heap of dates online or pick up in nightclubs. If I had a million bucks I'd get a stunner, that's the only thing that holds me back, but like I said, I don't have to work if I don't want to and still live a good life so I'm blessed. I'm not weighed down by anything and I won't be.
Thou does protest to much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back