Religion Cardinal George Pell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’ll admit that me saying there’s no chance of him being a pedo is a poor choice of words. “Very unlikely” would be a more accurate description.
Oh thank goodness, that makes what you said so much better. :rolleyes:

If Pell is innocent, why didn't he defend himself directly and give evidence? The fact that he didn't is important.
I agree with your question but most defendants are told not to get on the witness stand because prosecutors are the masters at tricking people up.

I agree with your question but most defendants are told not to get on the witness stand because prosecutors are the masters at tricking people up.
But if he has nothing to hide, there wouldn't be anything to worry about... which of course is the point.

His entire defence rests on breaking the credibility of the testimony of the accusers. While he is entitled to take that course of action, his lack of personal testimony is telling.

You should apologise to yourself. Pell will get off on appeal.
I’m most certain that the boys he raped and tortured appealed, but he still got off.
I think I know what you mean mate!👍

Imagine the triggering that is going to happen when the guilty verdicts are overturned on appeal. You won’t be able to contain yourself.
His lawyer has almost certainly accepted that Pell indeed raped, tortured and tormented these 13 year old boys.
He’s now at work trying to figure the scales on which his client will be judged!
It’s done mate, you’ve lost, just like when our old mate Galileo or Darwin dropped their works.
It’s done mate you’ve lost, again.
It’s over, we’re winning and pushing your filthy little book and it’s adorants into ever decreasing gaps.
Bring a snorkel lebbo, you’re gunna need one!

His lawyer has almost certainly accepted that Pell indeed raped, tortured and tormented these 13 year old boys.
He’s now at work trying to figure the scales on which his client will be judged!
It’s done mate, you’ve lost, just like when our old mate Galileo or Darwin dropped their works.
It’s done mate you’ve lost, again.
It’s over, we’re winning and pushing your filthy little book and it’s adorants into ever decreasing gaps.
Bring a snorkel lebbo, you’re gunna need one!
His lawyer has accepted this decision hey? You’re deluded if you believe that. Pell will get off on appeal and if he doesn’t then I will believe that he is most likely guilty.

His lawyer has accepted this decision hey? You’re deluded if you believe that. Pell will get off on appeal and if he doesn’t then I will believe that he is most likely guilty.
I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned he gets off after children appeal, that’s why we’re here mate.
Good for you lebbo, your opinions about about reality are of little value to me or reality.
Did you buy a snorkel yet, those gaps are getting smaller by the second?

The bible bans priests from having sex with women but not boys. The bible is entirely responsible for this ordeal and is clearly an eternal problem.

I was about to say George Pell is also responsible. But if there was no bible he would've almost certainly had sex with adult women instead. Keep supporting that book and keeping it relevant like the muslims do with the Koran.

In essence both books are ****ed and should've been burned from existence once the Magna Carta was signed

The bible bans priests from having sex with women but not boys. The bible is entirely responsible for this ordeal and is clearly an eternal problem.

I was about to say George Pell is also responsible. But if there was no bible he would've almost certainly had sex with adult women instead. Keep supporting that book and keeping it relevant like the muslims do with the Koran.

In essence both books are ****** and should've been burned from existence once the Magna Carta was signed
I wonder how Dawkins feels about the verdict?

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned he gets off after children appeal, that’s why we’re here mate.
Good for you lebbo, your opinions about about reality are of little value to me or reality.
Did you buy a snorkel yet, those gaps are getting smaller by the second?
I’ve never read the Bible btw. Parts of it yes. Are you having fun? Your opinions on most things mean nothing to me. You’re just another BigFooty poster who is acting on emotions. That isn’t something new around here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never read the Bible btw. Parts of it yes. Are you having fun? Your opinions on most things mean nothing to me. You’re just another BigFooty poster who is acting on emotions. That isn’t something new around here.
Emotions, no, I save those for game day threads.
I act on reality.
Yes, I’m having fun, just about to fire the bbq up and roast a few babies, atheist style.
It doesn’t surprise you haven’t read the entire book, you’ve always behaved in an ‘argument from ignorance’ fallacial type of way!

Emotions, no, I save those for game day threads.
I act on reality.
Yes, I’m having fun, just about to fire the bbq up and roast a few babies, atheist style.
It doesn’t surprise you haven’t read the entire book, you’ve always behaved in an ‘argument from ignorance’ fallacial type of way!
I’ll wait for the successful appeal to hang s**t on you for your ignorance. If not, I will admit that I was wrong and accept the courts decision. However, the judicial system has made mistakes before and they will continue to into the future.

I’ll wait for the successful appeal to hang s**t on you for your ignorance. If not, I will admit that I was wrong and accept the courts decision. However, the judicial system has made mistakes before and they will continue to into the future.

There was a band called The Clash once upon a time, and they wrote a song about you called White Man in Hammersmith Palais

The line I'm thinking of is towards the end. Fun fact: it involves a limousine

EDIT: Hi to my fellow Bay brethren/banned from approaching Windy Hill within a 7 km radius A Cut Above, always odd seeing one of us posting around the place :$

In essence both books are ****** and should've been burned from existence once the Magna Carta was signed

No, the bible is quite clear on not permitting this.

How good is it seeing one of the real negative aspects of capitalism finally get proper challenged.

* you’re deluded.
Have you read the transcript of the accuser?
It makes for stuff of childhood nightmares!
I can’t link it for some reason and probably wouldn’t anyway.
My son is 13 and let me tell you, if anyone did the same that Pell did to those numerous kids, gaol or hell would be his best option!

No, the bible is quite clear on not permitting this.
Not in the OT, all things are permissible, even encouraged, c’mon mate you know this.
The NT explicitly says that Jesus is here to fulfil the prophecy and the Law.
Matthew 5:17-20.

**** you’re deluded.
Have you read the transcript of the accuser?
It makes for stuff of childhood nightmares!
I can’t link it for some reason and probably wouldn’t anyway.
My son is 13 and let me tell you, if anyone did the same that Pell did to those numerous kids, gaol or hell would be his best option!
How do you know that the victim wasn’t raped by another priest and was desperate for some form of justice?

How do you know that the victim wasn’t raped by another priest and was desperate for some form of justice?
I adore how you’ve proved my first point!
Let me ask you a question, do you have a temporal lobe, with its fusiform gyrus functional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back