Scandal Carey back to his old ways

Chubberson

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 12, 2011
radelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
At least she gets to look at her kid and remember rooting a lothario.
Maybe next time she will have patience and wait for the right person and show some intelligence.
Pretty sure she won't think that. Probably will just enjoy looking at her kid. Kids should help us transcend our animalistic behaviour. Then again a lot of people think buying a tablet and daycare is 'parenting'. Oh, Wayne and the player rooter that's right.........continue, sorry...

Navara79

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
The Murphy rumour has been out for a fair while now. It seems the only person that doesn't know about it, is Murphy himself. Bullshit rumour

carnaroys08

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cowboys, Storm.
Makes me think he's not far off being the next Ricky Nixon, just needs a catch phrase that reels the punters in like TOOT TOOT.

I thought of Nixon also. We need a term for this phenomena.
Nixon appears to have given himself the Brand Name of "Chicken Train". I believe it would be fitting for the term "On The Chicken Train" to become part of our Aussie vernacular for describing a man believed to be cheating on spouse, not being able to handle their drugs, rooting partnered women, being a flog or just generally breaking the Mate-ship code.
This way we could avoid raking over all the boring details and simply describe said people as being on the "Chicken Train" and leave it at that, ie: Wayne's back on The Chicken Train. There are some rules. If one has boarded "The Chicken Train" unwillingly due to mental health / addiction reasons, a "Get off next Station card" may be awarded to them. One must then disappear from the public eye & seriously seek treatment. In the spirit of giving people a fair go, if rehabilitated these people can happily be accepted back into the public eye. I think a person like Gary Lyons is using his "Get off next Station card" very well. However if said people relapse and board The Chicken Train again they are simply "Serial Pests" (I think we have Peter Hoare to thank for that term).

Last edited:

carnaroys08

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cowboys, Storm.
it's a bit different really big guy, don't you think? If James Hird, or I dunno, Paul Salmon or Gavin Wanganeen or anyone like that was doing what Carey was doing I wouldn't be blindly backing them and blaming the victim.

Bit different to wanting to find out the outcome of an enormously complex investigation and defending your team in the meantime

Calling Carey's ex a victim makes me want to puke Lance. She was quoted as saying that she went into the relationship with her eyes open. She knew his form yet still had a child with him? Wtf? I'd bet my left knacker she is way more intelligent than him. He may have charisma but "she got da street smarts". Carey's ex is in the the Executive Recruitment Industry, yeah? This is a cut throat industry, full of very "sharp" people. Simply being a bimbo doesn't cut it in this industry & she'd have to have a decent brain, rat cunning or both. I imagine being the partner of Carey would have dramatically enhanced her prospects of commercial success. What do you think? A child also guarantees cash flow from the highly paid father for many years to come. Victim? Opportunist is a word that comes to mind. I think it's clear that she's the winner out of this. It also appears to me that the player realizes he has been played & is now squealing (by attempting to **** shame her); there must be some irony in that.
The child is the victim Lance, the child. Now give yourself an uppercut.

Last edited:
Duck for the next Bachelor. The chicks would be lining up from the gabba to the wacca.

"or the adelaide oval or the scg, it doesn't matter.."

Aug 13, 2006
Thailand
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks.
I actually feel sorry for Wayne. This is the second relationship that he's been in where his fiancée has cheated on him with Ricky Nixon. (This is what she is trying to suppress, got it on good authority)

Couldn't imagine any girl in their right mind wanting an affair with Nixon.

R_Grunter

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
Darwin
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne Football Club
I thought of Nixon also. We need a term for this phenomena.
Nixon appears to have given himself the Brand Name of "Chicken Train". I believe it would be fitting for the term "On The Chicken Train" to become part of our Aussie vernacular for describing a man believed to be cheating on spouse, not being able to handle their drugs, rooting partnered women, being a flog or just generally breaking the Mate-ship code.
This way we could avoid raking over all the boring details and simply describe said people as being on the "Chicken Train" and leave it at that, ie: Wayne's back on The Chicken Train. There are some rules. If one has boarded "The Chicken Train" unwillingly due to mental health / addiction reasons, a "Get off next Station card" may be awarded to them. One must then disappear from the public eye & seriously seek treatment. In the spirit of giving people a fair go, if rehabilitated these people can happily be accepted back into the public eye. I think a person like Gary Lyons is using his "Get off next Station card" very well. However if said people relapse and board The Chicken Train again they are simply "Serial Pests" (I think we have Peter Hoare to thank for that term).
Or write a book and go on a pissed up tour of the country promoting it.

Back