Carey....carey.....careyyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

If you have seen what W.C has done for every true North supporter in the last decade, you wouldn't post crap like this.

He is every other clubs pet hate... why.... cause they all would die for the KING !!

There is only one KING..... WAYNE CAREY !

From my perspective it has been an absolute pleasure attending interstates games, finals, grandfinals, B&F's grandfinal dinners, training and of course watching the great No 18 play.

Opposition supporters have probably only had the pleasure of watching Wayne play against their side, but we have the had the pleasure of an excess of 200 games.

the purpose of this board is to simply discuss in rationale terms the opinions between different persons, with regards to opinions and ideas. There's no need to be attacking or pissed off because another kanga's supporter has a differing opinion. To discuss is to hear and analyse other people's viewpoints.

Originally posted by Broker
the purpose of this board is to simply discuss in rationale terms the opinions between different persons, with regards to opinions and ideas. There's no need to be attacking or pissed off because another kanga's supporter has a differing opinion. To discuss is to hear and analyse other people's viewpoints.

So you barrack for North... that truely amazes me....

I never said Carey never gave anything to the club...what I'm referring too, is what monies is asking for today....quite an amount for a club who needs every spare dollar to keep afloat...do you see my angle?
Carey's been a true clubman, a leader, a star, an anbassador for the sport as a whole....but money can't be his sole factor for playing.

What a great idea !!!!!!!! If Wayne plays for nothing then North could spend the rest of their money securing captains from other clubs. Given that we are cash strapped of course.

not Gaspar
Originally posted by Rooboy 96
Shinners I doubt anyone would be overly concerned if you delete this thread...

Shinners,

I agree with Rooboy. Delete this 'dingbats' posts.
We are talking about CAREY:) :) not Gaspar.

Michele

I agree with everyone sentiments, but a million dollar contract seems awfully large, especially for a club that had trouble paying it's players a little over a season ago.

I've no doubts Carey deserves it, as he is the games premier player and our all-time great, but can we afford it, and keep some of the others big name players in our line up?
Two of our highest payed players will be on the veterans list next season, which means we'll have to find approx. $750,000 (depending on Stevo's contract) a season extra to cover their contracts.

Hi Folks.........actually Shinners is away for a week or so and I have the charge of making sure that no one annoys the crap out of you normally well behaved and passionate North Supporters. Seeing as you all seem to get on pretty well, and it isn't often that someone gets you going........could I ask that should something get out of hand here etc that you pm me or email me, as the 'report to moderator' won't alert me as it would still go to Shinners email.

Cheers

Danni

btw - even I can see that this thread is a waste of space.......I will leave it up unless you let me know that you feel really strongly about it being taken down, as it doesn't fall within the normal guidelines for automatic removal.

D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back