Carey On The Couch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by noddy
You don't realize just how cheap some of our people will go,

I mean what do these young ladies have that a Rachel Welch or a Claudia Cardinelli doesn't have ???

One that isn't disguised by wrinkles!!:D

nope doesnt do anything for me either ;)

this is kinda like the sexest 100 women thread

*wonders when the girls are gonna post hunky guys!*

I hope that wink signifies that you are kidding Stiffy!

Everyone always talks about the great beauty that Sophia Loren was/is, but I've yet to see the fascination. And I've seen the old italian films. My dad can't work it out either.

I guess it's all personal opinion.

But Claudia Cardinale on the other hand.....or any of the chicks in that old cult classic, Vampiros Lesbos, now that's another story.

Originally posted by noddy
Ant old buddy i'm impressed :D you even know how to spell her name correctly,

i'll see you a Sophia Loren & raise you a Bo Derek, :cool:

noddy - just forget these modern day grandmothers. On second thoughts, you stay with them.

I'm going with these beauties that Stiffy and Broadbridge_20 have titillated our fancy with!!! :p

Originally posted by _espoir
nope doesnt do anything for me either ;)

this is kinda like the sexest 100 women thread

*wonders when the girls are gonna post hunky guys!*
DT, will be happy as you obviously don't bat for the other team!

Are we going to get a Days of our Lives update (especially for Jars of course)? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Are we going to get a Days of our Lives update (especially for Jars of course)? ;)

i dont know, never watched the show. Not home to see it...maybe check out the web page

;) ;) :p

Originally posted by _espoir
i dont know, never watched the show. Not home to see it...maybe check out the web page

;) ;) :p
Nah, prefer to wait for the webcam footage of DT's orgy. Aren't you one of the main attractions... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back