Carey or Pavlich?

Remove this Banner Ad

dbhattarai

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2001
Perth
Other Teams
Dockers
Which one of these 2 players would you like to see your recruiters target more? Carey might be more benefincial short term (seeing as you guys are in premiership mode), but Pavlich would be there for the long haul.

Re: Re: Carey or Pavlich?

I cant see why Adelaide arent putting all theire sources into getting Pavlich. Im probably alone but i dont reckon Carey will be all that flash when he returns, and will probably only play for 2 years/30 games...compared to Pavlich who has a probable 10-12 year career left.

Re: Re: Carey or Pavlich?

Originally posted by sapaul
Glad to see you answer a question to Adelaide supporters Eago.:D

Glad to see you actually know there is a board besides ours that you can post on. Now c'mon back to the Power board with you.

Re: Re: Re: Carey or Pavlich?

Originally posted by Macca19
I cant see why Adelaide arent putting all theire sources into getting Pavlich. Im probably alone but i dont reckon Carey will be all that flash when he returns, and will probably only play for 2 years/30 games...compared to Pavlich who has a probable 10-12 year career left.

Macca19 my opinion of your knowledge in all matters regarding our beloved aussie rules is rising all the time, Pavlich should be the Crows [& PAPS for that matter] main target in recruiting a quality player if as by all reports made in the media he wants to come home, but having a play for Carey makes sense as well especially with another flag within our grasp[crows] in the next 4 years,

Exactly, we are ready to win a flag now.

Carey will put us much more closer to it, than what Pavlich would.

Who cares if Pavlich is 21...hes not going to be as good as Carey will be for the next 3 seasons (or as long as Carey plays).

Originally posted by Tyson J- Curry
Exactly, we are ready to win a flag now.

I thought you were a Melbourne supporter :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Carey or Pavlich?

Originally posted by noddy

but having a play for Carey makes sense as well especially with another flag within our grasp[crows] in the next 4 years,

I reckon Pavlich would be more handy than Carey in a play for a premiership in the next couple of years.

People seem to think that because Carey once was the greatest player ever, that he is gonna come back next year, and kick 80 goals and take 190 marks and be an AA CHF again.
I for one cant see it happening at all. Whether he ends up at Adelaide or Sydney or wherever...i just cant see him being the dominant player he once was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Carey or Pavlich?

Originally posted by Macca19

People seem to think that because Carey once was the greatest player ever, that he is gonna come back next year, and kick 80 goals and take 190 marks and be an AA CHF again.

I'd play him at full forward.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Carey or Pavlich?

Originally posted by Tredders#16

I'd say they have conceded he'll be wearing Port colours next year! :D

Tredders#16

Or Adelaide have already got him!! ;)

Originally posted by Tyson J- Curry

You thought wrong

Obviously thats why you posted this on the Melbourne board on the 4th of this month:

Subject: We r $hit

What a joke.

We will miss out on the 8, without a doubt. Our whole team have run out of steam.

Morons. :(

-------------------

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sapaul
Both.:D
I agree with Paul, we shoud try & get both Pav & Carey! Reckon we are about 50/50 for Pav (as he is coming home) & also 50/50 for Carey as his Dad is very keen for him to come back to Adelaide (also can't see the Swans being a premiership threat).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back