Caribbean PL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't watch but just saw the score of this - yes it's Mickey Mouse cricket - but still one of the great all-time individual performances from Russell

Warner copped one of the all time worst decisions this morning.

I shouldn't kick a bloke when he's down, but my first reaction was 'good.'

Man I'm envious of batsmen like Gayle (three boundaries - all sixes so far) and Russell.
When I'm batting I have to just swing as hard as I can at the bad balls and they end up wherever they end up. With some of these guys it's like they consciously choose to hit a six.

Not sure what it says about the depth of Windies cricket, but some teams have 5 internationals playing in the same team at once. Seems excessive for a domestic comp.

They upped the numbers from four to five this year. Better as a spectacle, because most teams had one below average local at least in their XIs last year, but it doesn't do much to really improve the local game. I wouldn't want to see that many internationals in the BBL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my Lamichhane!!

Textbook wrongun, Lynn had no idea
Had a kid playing in my sons under 17 this year playing his first season ever of cricket. His surname is Lamichane and he is from Nepal. Could not hit the pitch and copped some mighty blows to his body. Got a premiership medal for his efforts though. Lol

Good to see Smudge bowling again, with just a little bit of work he'd be a great change bowler in the test team when he comes back.

Is that game by Jason Holder statistically one of the worst on record? Run out for a Golden Duck (admittedly on the last ball of the innings) and 1 over for 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back