Toast Carl Dilena appointed as St.Kilda COO

Remove this Banner Ad

He told me that the Adelaide win this year was the first win he had seen live, or at least that was my interpretation of was he said.
On hearing that, at least that is what I thought he said...I thought to myself WTF...I actually met NWM about 10 mins before meeting MF, and got a pic with him.
As did my partner.
I was talking to an older gentleman on the way in to the game, who reckoned they should trade him now...to circumvent a repeat of the Cripps result.
I have seen NWM do some incredible stuff this year, I think the club is better place these days to keep players then nearly 10 years ago.
NWM, Windehager, Mitchoto, JS, BC, Hill, a fit and firing Billings, D Train, SR, Mr. Gresham, MW on the wing, Hannes on a Rookie contract and JDeG.
And MK kicking more Goals then point every single week...what's not to like about that.
Jack Hayes back, Cooper Sharman, developing into the next GOAT,
JH kicking more Goals than points each week...Dan Bulter repeating 2020...there is a lot to look forward too.
And I haven't even mentioned the backline...all hail Wilke, Sinclair and Battle. I really rate Webster he can kick well and is Courageous AF, if Patton can get back to 2020 form...frothage

Last edited:
Funky Carl Dilena started yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back