Carlisle how many weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't malicious in intent but clumsily collected him high.
round house spoil with clenched fist, nowhere near the ball

not a dog act though

probably unlucky that he got jack in a sweet spot, because it wasn't ridiculously aggressive in nature

but because jack is off - it'll be careless / high / high

whatever that delivers will be his result

actually think it should be careless / high / low - but force is measured by injury, not the actual force

If Cox got a fine, Carlisle will have no case to answer. A much lesser and less dangerous contact than the Cox on Johannsen one.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

agree on the potential for danger

but once misconduct has been shown, outcome becomes massive in the penalty

jack gets up - carlisle gets a fine. he gets knocked out - he gets 2/3 weeks

not saying it's right, but that's how it is

agree on the potential for danger

but once misconduct has been shown, outcome becomes massive in the penalty

jack gets up - carlisle gets a fine. he gets knocked out - he gets 2/3 weeks

not saying it's right, but that's how it is
It’s not right that they penalise outcome and not the action.

If Cox got a fine, Carlisle will have no case to answer. A much lesser and less dangerous contact than the Cox on Johannsen one.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Caddy got a week for less earlier this season, at least 1 week for jake

The last replay in the vision, Carlisle appears to look to see where Jack is then turns away so he's not really looking and swings the arm.

Reckless, high, high, whatever that ends up being. Actually based on that last vision, it's not far off intentional for me.

Just watched it again a few times, I think that's either intentional or just a callous indifference to whatever the outcome ended up being and he should get at least a month for it.

I reckon a lot of the damage was done when Jack hit the ground. The hit may have stunned him but watch his head really snap forward when he lands on his arse. Even in slow mo, the movement is that quick that it almost looks like he knees himself in the head, you just can't tell.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be intentional. Otherwise Carlisle is bad at spoiling cos he was half a meter away from the ball

Rance was way later with his hit on Breust so given that I would say there is no case to answer. Was a spoil that wasnt even late, which is why there was no 50m.
Mark wasn’t paid either,

round house spoil with clenched fist, nowhere near the ball

not a dog act though

If he's nowhere near the ball, it's a dog act. Carlisle is a brilliant reader of the flight, after all.

If he doesn't go, it means players still think they are a chance of taking one of the oppositions best out early in a game and getting away with it.

The last replay in the vision, Carlisle appears to look to see where Jack is then turns away so he's not really looking and swings the arm.

Reckless, high, high, whatever that ends up being. Actually based on that last vision, it's not far off intentional for me.

Just watched it again a few times, I think that's either intentional or just a callous indifference to whatever the outcome ended up being and he should get at least a month for it.

I reckon a lot of the damage was done when Jack hit the ground. The hit may have stunned him but watch his head really snap forward when he lands on his arse. Even in slow mo, the movement is that quick that it almost looks like he knees himself in the head, you just can't tell.
A month is a bit excessive but I agree with most of your points.

If he's nowhere near the ball, it's a dog act. Carlisle is a brilliant reader of the flight, after all.

If he doesn't go, it means players still think they are a chance of taking one of the oppositions best out early in a game and getting away with it.
I cannot believe that not one Richmond player went to Carlisle ?
Clearly one of the most disliked players in the league yet no-one challenged him - very strange.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back