Rumour Carlisle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have said the current status quo.
Alcohol, ciggies, prescription drugs etc

And
A free for all

Which one would you chose?
Which one do you think I'd choose, did you not read my post?
I'd rather be part of a progressive society than an I'll informed reactionary one & actually address the issues.

Well Doggies need him to boost their defence and if we treated drugs with a little more maturity this wouldn't really be a controversy. The "2nd video" seems to have been left on the grassy knoll so it looks like controversy over ... assuming that Saints don't try to rewrite the contract enough to make Jake walk.

Is Carlisle in aus now? Wonder when he has to face the players. NEW team mates. That may be punishment enough. He is in for deservedly a rough time to start off at St kilda. No respect as a player or a person and will have to claw his way back into the fold.
I realise it's off topic to talk about Jake Carlisle, but it's my understanding that he's "had the guts ripped out of his contract". If so, I'd be really interested to see if the club or the AFL give him any more of a whack, as was suggested may be the case in the last 24 hours.

If what I was told is even close to correct he's payed one hell of an almighty price for what may have even been an innocent bit of mucking around with a "mate", and far more of a price than anyone would usually pay for this sort of misdemeanour.

Have heard a very favourable report on how he's been conducting himself at the club since he's been back though, which was really good to hear and I'm really looking forward to seeing how he goes next year as a result of all this. Hope he really rips it up.

Cannabis
Mushrooms
DMT
These types of plants are natures gift to expand your consciousness.
But hey are not for everyone.
Powders and prescription drugs are not natural and not good for you.

Hey DHEAIs a bit like a steroid but natural and isn't ok by the AFL either

I realise it's off topic to talk about Jake Carlisle, but it's my understanding that he's "had the guts ripped out of his contract". If so, I'd be really interested to see if the club or the AFL give him any more of a whack, as was suggested may be the case in the last 24 hours.

If what I was told is even close to correct he's payed one hell of an almighty price for what may have even been an innocent bit of mucking around with a "mate", and far more of a price than anyone would usually pay for this sort of misdemeanour.

Have heard a very favourable report on how he's been conducting himself at the club since he's been back though, which was really good to hear and I'm really looking forward to seeing how he goes next year as a result of all this. Hope he really rips it up.
Yeh same, hope he comes out with a point to prove. He probably is an alright guy but hasn't been shown in the best light the last 12 months.
What can they do with his contract? Was it already signed upon or can they rewrite it. He may have had some incentives taken completely out if he had any, I don't know what's legal contract wise. Would be interesting to know how much its cost him.

I should have said the current status quo.
Alcohol, ciggies, prescription drugs etc

And
A free for all

Which one would you chose?
So not drug free at all then?

You do realise more people die of overdose on prescription medication than recreational drugs. That was reported in just the past month or so.

So what are your thoughts on the juice and the drug I'm taking ATM DHEA which is a natural thing our body's produce but has outstanding benefits, yet the dumbos at the AFL ban them

I think all anabolic compounds should be legalised and sold from pharmacies, like they are in some European and Asian countries. They are one of the safest things an individual can use, and could be virtually free of all side effects if a country's medical system educated their doctors on this topic, so that they could give proper guidelines to users.
The process of making/obtaining illegal anabolic drugs is roughly as follows:
  • A lab (usually in china) makes the raw compound powders (e.g testosterone, trenbolone etc).
  • These powders would be sold to another party who handle international distribution
  • Australian importers receive product and then sell it to the "underground labs"
  • These underground labs then make the finished product in their own homes, and then sell in bulk
  • Individual then sells these drugs to individuals
There are so many problems with that process.
Firstly, the chinese lab is likely making this on improper equipment, so there could be any number of complications or contaminations, and the same goes for the people who create the finished drug from the raw powders - making vials of drugs in your kitchen is hardly a safe alternative to trained chemists in a properly maintained and equiped laboratory.
Secondly, is the fact that there are 4 changes of hands of the product, therefore, there are 4 chances for someone to lie about the purity of the product (i.e they say it is 98% pure, even though they replaced 10% with filler, and then the next person claims 98% purity, even though they themselves also replaced 10% with filler and so on). The purity is only one aspect - who knows if what they're taking is the correct compound, or if it is even an anabolic compound at all? It could be absolutely anything, and even though these raw powder suppliers and underground labs have a reputation to maintain, it could still be compromised for a quick buck.
Thirdly, because this is not a medically approved behaviour, doctors have very little knowledge on the matter of supraphysiological levels of testosterone, and/or the addition of other androgens to a persons system. As such, many cannot give proper advice, and some may refuse to get involved with such a patient, if they do not feel comfortable with their decision to use these compounds.

Compare this to if they were legal
  • Reputable pharmacy with knowledgeable lab technicians makes the raw powder AND finished product in one process on proper, clean equipment.
  • Product is sold to pharmacies worldwide
  • Person purchases drug from the pharmacy
This is a much safer, and much more controlled process, insofar as the purity of the compound. No pharmaceutical company would risk being sued over their products, hence you can practically guarantee the quality. Furthermore, if it were legal, it would be a more commonly accepted practice, and therefore medical practitioners would hopefully have less stigma against it, and at the very least, there would be a greater degree of knowledge on this topic amongst the medical community.

Hope the boy goes well too. However, if it's one of those twiterati who think they're in the know you can chuck out that info.

You'll never hear anyone say "John Citizen is far more interesting to hang out with now he's on the gear." The more someone takes drugs, the more boring they become. It's a fact of life.
bulldust

Im sure we could ask Cy Walsh when he comes out of his physcotic drug dependence how he viewed life if he remembers or doesnt commit suicide in the meantime.

Your whole argument against drugs is based on what Cy Walsh did and by the sounds of it, had pre-existing mental health problems anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out the AFLPA knew about the video and told Carlisle's manager to not say anything.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...llegations-20151029-gkmd80.html#ixzz3pwwJLqG2

Bunch of dogs, particularly considering our CEO Matt Finnis' previous job was at the AFLPA he would personally know Pendergast.

Wow, that's not a great look, could that be because positive drug tests are kept confidential? Clubs are not normally told who just that someone did yeah? Still disclosure should be required i think, even if it's kept confidential between player and club, maybe that means no contract, or maybe the club could put conditions in said contract, re education, behavior and a clear understanding of a, b and c will mean contract void...if i was involved in clubs i reacon i'd be thinking about sticking a clause in new contracts that says non disclosure of issues such as ' i took drugs, i filmed said stupid action, sent it to fellow drop kick who is now shopping it to muck raking show...' voids the deal. I mean at least if the saints knew, they could say, yes, we were made aware,yes we have put clear obligations on him, yes he's stupid, we are working with him through said issues and are offering him a fresh start, we hope he takes full advantage of it.

Fwiw, i think sticking with players who do fall into drug use is important. For them and others watching on, to show others who may be in using or thinking about doing so, that consequences maybe more then they had considered, and also that help can be sought, if you want it, without everyone turning their back on you as a lost cause. Bad choices don't necessarily make you a bad person.

I think all anabolic compounds should be legalised and sold from pharmacies, like they are in some European and Asian countries. They are one of the safest things an individual can use, and could be virtually free of all side effects if a country's medical system educated their doctors on this topic, so that they could give proper guidelines to users.
The process of making/obtaining illegal anabolic drugs is roughly as follows:
  • A lab (usually in china) makes the raw compound powders (e.g testosterone, trenbolone etc).
  • These powders would be sold to another party who handle international distribution
  • Australian importers receive product and then sell it to the "underground labs"
  • These underground labs then make the finished product in their own homes, and then sell in bulk
  • Individual then sells these drugs to individuals
There are so many problems with that process.
Firstly, the chinese lab is likely making this on improper equipment, so there could be any number of complications or contaminations, and the same goes for the people who create the finished drug from the raw powders - making vials of drugs in your kitchen is hardly a safe alternative to trained chemists in a properly maintained and equiped laboratory.
Secondly, is the fact that there are 4 changes of hands of the product, therefore, there are 4 chances for someone to lie about the purity of the product (i.e they say it is 98% pure, even though they replaced 10% with filler, and then the next person claims 98% purity, even though they themselves also replaced 10% with filler and so on). The purity is only one aspect - who knows if what they're taking is the correct compound, or if it is even an anabolic compound at all? It could be absolutely anything, and even though these raw powder suppliers and underground labs have a reputation to maintain, it could still be compromised for a quick buck.
Thirdly, because this is not a medically approved behaviour, doctors have very little knowledge on the matter of supraphysiological levels of testosterone, and/or the addition of other androgens to a persons system. As such, many cannot give proper advice, and some may refuse to get involved with such a patient, if they do not feel comfortable with their decision to use these compounds.

Compare this to if they were legal
  • Reputable pharmacy with knowledgeable lab technicians makes the raw powder AND finished product in one process on proper, clean equipment.
  • Product is sold to pharmacies worldwide
  • Person purchases drug from the pharmacy
This is a much safer, and much more controlled process, insofar as the purity of the compound. No pharmaceutical company would risk being sued over their products, hence you can practically guarantee the quality. Furthermore, if it were legal, it would be a more commonly accepted practice, and therefore medical practitioners would hopefully have less stigma against it, and at the very least, there would be a greater degree of knowledge on this topic amongst the medical community.

Whenever I get juice or the dhea I only get it prescribed it has no side affects yet it's not allowed in the AFL it's not addictive it just makes you big.

So forget the rec drugs the drugs I take are seen even as worse by the AFL and most of you that think steroids are bad and say dhea

Whenever I get juice or the dhea I only get it prescribed it has no side affects yet it's not allowed in the AFL it's not addictive it just makes you big.

So forget the rec drugs the drugs I take are seen even as worse by the AFL and most of you that think steroids are bad and say dhea
It's banned from sports because it may an unfair advantage over those who aren't juicing.

It's not rocket science working out why it's banned from sports.

So not drug free at all then?

You do realise more people die of overdose on prescription medication than recreational drugs. That was reported in just the past month or so.

Oh really! You don't say :rolleyes:

I'm trying to ascertain whether the pro drugs crowd would prefer to live in today's society with the "legal" drugs available ie, alcohol and cigarettes, prescription medication, but no "illegal" drugs

Or
A society where everything was legalised
Ice, crack, speed, everything

Which do you think would be the better place?
It's not to hard to understand is it?

It's banned from sports because it may an unfair advantage over those who aren't juicing.

It's not rocket science working out why it's banned from sports.

That is ridiculous the side affects of dhea are non existent it's not addictive

Players who are vegetarian don't get the benefits of cancer causing meat because they don't believe in animals being killed. So don't use that argument. Everyone then will have the ability to improve their performance like taking protein powders and aminos.

If you want to know I take the stuff to look good so it makes me feel good as do people who take rec drugs

If your going to legalise rec drugs you need. To legalise the other stuff aswell

Or you are as much of a hypocrite as the people your discussing this with

That is ridiculous the side affects of dhea are non existent it's not addictive

Players who are vegetarian don't get the benefits of cancer causing meat because they don't believe in animals being killed. So don't use that argument. Everyone then will have the ability to improve their performance like taking protein powders and aminos.

If you want to know I take the stuff to look good so it makes me feel good as do people who take rec drugs

If your going to legalise rec drugs you need. To legalise the other stuff aswell

Or you are as much of a hypocrite as the people your discussing this with
It's got sweet FA to do with side effects or addictive qualities it's about performance enhancing abilities.

Playing sport and being vegetarian are lifestyle choices. If you want to take performance enhancing drugs go for it but if the rules of the sport so it's prohibited tough T**ty.

You're trying to blur the lines between legality and effects of these drugs in general society for medical or vanity purposes with whether performance enhancing drugs should be permitted in sport - two completely different issues.

It's got sweet FA to do with side effects or addictive qualities it's about performance enhancing abilities.

Playing sport and being vegetarian are lifestyle choices. If you want to take performance enhancing drugs go for it but if the rules of the sport so it's prohibited tough T**ty.

You're trying to blur the lines between legality and effects of these drugs in general society for medical or vanity purposes with whether performance enhancing drugs should be permitted in sport - two completely different issues.

Did giggle :D:p:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I do agree if you play a sport you have to abide by the code and not use prohibited substances. I also believe you should not be doing it off season, if you want to be a coke head........ don't play professional sport. You should not go on the public speaking circuit.

Last edited:
Turns out the AFLPA knew about the video and told Carlisle's manager to not say anything.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...llegations-20151029-gkmd80.html#ixzz3pwwJLqG2

Bunch of dogs, particularly considering our CEO Matt Finnis' previous job was at the AFLPA he would personally know Pendergast.

Well no s**t they told his manager not to say anything. I'm sure he would have kept it quiet even if they hadn't have told him to, why would he have jeopardised his percentage of that healthy contract?

Cannabis
Mushrooms
DMT
These types of plants are natures gift to expand your consciousness.
But hey are not for everyone.
Powders and prescription drugs are not natural and not good for you.

Oh, so nature is what makes them gifts?
You know the majority of "prescription drugs" are just synthetic versions of what is already "natural" to our body right?
But, you know, bong on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back