Analysis Carlton’s unwanted record!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. This week is a must win against Carlton. They have never, in their 121 years, started a season losing the first six games. We must win this and complete the bad karma that John Elliott started a few years ago when he said that “The Bulldogs have a tragic history!” This is our chance to rub it in this Friday night! Come on Dogs!

karma-bus3.jpg

not sure tbh. it was judds return game and he did his hammy early in the game.

That's the game! Round 5 2014, Bontempelli's first game, Judd's return ruined by a hammy. Unfortunately, the Blues got up, we were not disgraced. Bont showed plenty of class in his first outing.

Carlton will smash us next week. They are desperate for a win and our players and coach have already given up on our season. Heard a rumour from someone in the coaches box that Bevo was doing a crossword puzzle during the Pies match.

Our loss to to GCS might be ominous for a whole string of games to come against teams we should start favourites against.

Carlton will smash us next week. They are desperate for a win and our players and coach have already given up on our season. Heard a rumour from someone in the coaches box that Bevo was doing a crossword puzzle during the Pies match.

C'mon Scrag, it was a "difficult" Sudoku

What’s the record this week? I don’t like the smell of this game. Carlton getting plenty of smacks this week. I’d be happy just to win it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normal or cryptic? If it wasn't cryptic I reckon I'm about to throw it in with this club.

Carlton getting a big build up in the press for this match, they sound like they are going to be the most pumped they will be all season.

Last week, they came close to beating GCS - closer than we did :eek:.

No signs so far that the Match Committee are going to act on a number of underperformers over the past two matches.

I'm getting worried...:oops:

I can see Liam Jones being used as a swing-man, getting BOG for score-saving marks at one end, then trotting forward to out-mark Caleb Daniel and his bruised bits and slotting a lazy 4 or 5 as well. Luckily for us, McLean will start on-ball, and stay on-ball all game, and drift forward to slot 5-6 of his own. Dogs by 2 points.

I can see Liam Jones being used as a swing-man, getting BOG for score-saving marks at one end, then trotting forward to out-mark Caleb Daniel and his bruised bits and slotting a lazy 4 or 5 as well. Luckily for us, McLean will start on-ball, and stay on-ball all game, and drift forward to slot 5-6 of his own. Dogs by 2 points.
Don't forget Gowers popping up for the match winning goal in the Mark Austin cup.

Why is it that it’s always us that comes up against Carltank when they’re on their knees desperate for a win.
They’ll be throwing everything and the kitchen sink at us to get the points.
This week we are under just as much pressure to beat them as they are to end their losing streak.
And so it will be a sweeter than usual if we can get up in this massive danger game.

Why is it that it’s always us that comes up against Carltank when they’re on their knees desperate for a win.
They’ll be throwing everything and the kitchen sink at us to get the points.
This week we are under just as much pressure to beat them as they are to end their losing streak.
And so it will be a sweeter than usual if we can get up in this massive danger game.
Lose this week and it could be four in a row. When did we last beat Freo over there?

We're a Barkley St icon,
And we invite you to Poons
Carlton can join us
And bring their own spoons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back