Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Northern Knights preview with a couple of F/S’s mentioned.

Saw the game last Friday - pretty scrappy and not a lot of standouts, western should have won but torched a lot of possession on the fat side of the ground in the last quarter, which cost them.

Akuie is very very raw, now if we had a decent player development academy :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie McKay named among the best players for Sandy Dragons today. Haven't seen his stats yet.

Tom Silvagni kicked a goal for the Chargers.

I started watching this game on the NAB League App just before half time, then link froze at half time & stayed frozen.
oi, how ya been?

I was just going to post this question. How does F/S work in a mid-season draft situation?
No idea, considering vic kids lost a season seems fair we should get those rights again this season.

If he has his heart set on us and we’re keen, then he could not enter mid season draft.

A bird in the hand. You’d have to look after your own backyard unless the club was making assurances to sway your thinking.

Short term contract vs any other opportunity.
I think you can rest assured that if the club has him under consideration for the National Draft later in the year, he will know before the Mid-Season Draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back