Carlton AFLW Signings and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Some important signings there. That's the backline sorted. What we need now is for Bre Moody and Mimi Hill to sign long (-ish) term contracts to demonstrate some confidence in where the club is heading and what's over the horizon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hill and Moody, our 2 best players showing faith.

Let's put to bed the theories about our culture.
Even more than that, reading between the lines of what Mimi was saying, I think she's almost glad for the changes that have happened in the off season.

I wish MEB would elaborate on her earlier comment about some of the girls being "very naughty". I wonder if the 3 who've gone were something of a disruptive influence around the place.

Anyway, I'm just glad to hear the way the girls are talking about their belief in the club and where things are heading. Onwards and - hopefully - upwards!

Even more than that, reading between the lines of what Mimi was saying, I think she's almost glad for the changes that have happened in the off season.

I wish MEB would elaborate on her earlier comment about some of the girls being "very naughty". I wonder if the 3 who've gone were something of a disruptive influence around the place.

Anyway, I'm just glad to hear the way the girls are talking about their belief in the club and where things are heading. Onwards and - hopefully - upwards!

Can confirm that Prespakis was one of the naughty ones.

Her choice to leave Carlton (and football? idk)

At least we know. Just means one of our picks is a wildcard at the back of the draft or a delisted free agent.

If we were lining up tomorrow and Brooke Walker was ineligible, I'd go with:

FB: Plane Trudgeon
HB: Pound Laloifi D.Walker
C: Hill Peterson Guerin
HF: Vescio McWilliams Hammans
FF: Milford Gibbs

R:
Moody McEvoy McKay

Int: Ortlepp, Velardo, Lee, Sherar, O'Dea

Think we'll definitely draft a quick outside mid.

If we were lining up tomorrow and Brooke Walker was ineligible, I'd go with:

FB: Plane Trudgeon
HB: Pound Laloifi D.Walker
C: Hill Peterson Guerin
HF: Vescio McWilliams Hammans
FF: Milford Gibbs

R:
Moody McEvoy McKay

Int: Ortlepp, Velardo, Lee, Sherar, O'Dea

Think we'll definitely draft a quick outside mid.

We do but I think we are heading in that direction anyway. We didn't exactly lose a lot of midfield pace when Prespakis and Egan departed.

We do but I think we are heading in that direction anyway. We didn't exactly lose a lot of midfield pace when Prespakis and Egan departed.
Their burst was better than what we're replacing them with. Need a lot more out of McKay this year, and McEvoy needs to rediscover herself a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back