Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023?

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Robertio

Guinness Bar manager from Spotswood
Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Did he win the 2k time trial at Carlton as well? Good to go or spending his time in the VFL this season?
I believe O'Brien won the time trial and Ollie wasn't far behind, he can run all day but looks very thin, maybe not a starter, maybe he can get the seagull role.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
I believe O'Brien won the time trial and Ollie wasn't far behind, he can run all day but looks very thin, maybe not a starter, maybe he can get the seagull role.

Watch out for the flash with both feet Ed Allan mate.. another Hine corker. Top 10P at P19 mate.

Irish BlueBagger

Debutant
Dec 26, 2022
Cork
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton Cork GAA Montreal Canadiens
I've been told for years that winning a final in week one of September was the be all and end all though

so you're telling me premierships is actually what we all care about ?
I suppose it's the be all and end all, when it hasn't been achieved in nearly twenty years. It's been 6,709 days since you last won a final now.:grinv1:

murphster

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Steelers,Dodgers,Casey Stoner
Speaking for myself, I am not worried or fixated about whether we finish higher than Collingwood or not, just want us to be a bit more consistent, blood more kids and hopefully luck with injuries make the 8.

I think an more fit and healthy Cerra next season will more than make up for the absence of Walsh for the first part of next season..
I agree i think if Cerra gets a full preseason and stays fit he is ready to go to a whole new level which he showed in the last game, not concerned one bit about Pies finishing ahead of us as substance will outweigh lucky finishes in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I agree i think if Cerra gets a full preseason and stays fit he is ready to go to a whole new level which he showed in the last game, not concerned one bit about Pies finishing ahead of us as substance will outweigh lucky finishes in the end.
Do tell us more about this 'substance' thing?!?

Robertio

Guinness Bar manager from Spotswood
Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Do tell us more about this 'substance' thing?!?
giphy.gif

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Naics can wear gumboots.. he'd still make every Carlton player in a sick pair of Adidas Torsions and Copa Mundials and that.. look like they're wearing crochoppers mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.. forget about it.

Last edited: