Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we both have the same amount of flags in our lifetimes, Pies have only 2, yet you prefer to add your support to the Pies

Interesting 😉
Yes you are correct and i did give Carlton credit for that also
Only difference is we have 3 this century in a 18 team comp and who knows if Blues will get 1 in our life time as they are now extremely harder to win
specially with the salary cap being so regulated ;)

Doesn't suit our narrative? You are creating your own narrative and defining when history starts based on when you want it to. Can't wait for in 100 years people to put asterisks on your premierships talking about how you only versed 17 teams full of social media influencers compared to the game now have 32 teams and being played using anti-gravity boots.
My Narrative is very simple and i only care about what i experienced not people that lived 150 years ago in a 8 team comp

Ive seen ours too. Hey i reckon i bumped into you that day Phar Lap won the Melbourne Cup? Good times

1929 was my favourite. Undefeated for the entire Home and Away season, won the Brownlow, won the Goalkicking. The party that night at the town hall went off. The street party was a beauty and it was fantastic to not cop a beating now old Squizzy had passed on. Good days.

Your just a battler and will never understand
but enjoy watching your premierships from the 1800's

Both Richmond and Carlton have 8 in my life time
but the main difference is there are now more teams now and they are harder to win

not hard to work that out is it ? Or doesn't it suit your narrative
In your lifetime is for good reason very important to you - and totally irrelevant for even better reasons to anyone who isn't you. I'm sure you can muddle through that logic - take your time.

1929 was my favourite. Undefeated for the entire Home and Away season, won the Brownlow, won the Goalkicking. The party that night at the town hall went off. The street party was a beauty and it was fantastic to not cop a beating now old Squizzy had passed on. Good days.
Pies 4peat, Phar Lap, Bradman. What a magnificent time it was

My Narrative is very simple and i only care about what i experienced not people that lived 150 years ago in a 8 team comp
You obviously weren't around when Pistol Night and I were fighting for this country in WW2. Show some respect, those flags and the future of our footy clubs were the only things keeping us going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phar Lap was a Carlton supporter.

Oh No, Phar Lap was half Collingwood and half Carlton. This was due to his love of his strapper Tommy Woodcock. Tommy's surname was half Collingwood and half Carlton. The 'Wood' was obviously derived from Collingwood and the second half of his name was obviously derived from Carlton.

Does tonight’s win count Carlton fans? Its sitting right at that 2 goal margin, do we count those ?
Looked pretty sh*te to me and DC out for 8 weeks aint gonna help with that.

Richmond missing Dusty, Short, Hopper and Broad... Hardly convincing.

Last week was a much more convincing performance.

Looked pretty sh*te to me and DC out for 8 weeks aint gonna help with that.

Richmond missing Dusty, Short, Hopper and Broad... Hardly convincing.

Last week was a much more convincing performance.
to be fair we had Howe, Lipinski, Cox, Kreuger, Beggy, Draper, Dean and Oleg Markov unavailable for selection tonight #collingwoodhaveinjuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back