Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to sit back and be envious of what Collingwood are doing, even when they miss players they seem to have the right system in place to offset any injuries or players missing.

Carlton have the right pieces in place to take the next step, only until those B and C graders take the step will they go from wannabes to challengers. Walsh and Hewitt been couple of big outs but Kennedy doing ok, just need 2 - 3 others to step up.
As long as you don't send us yours

Fugly win for Carlton versus a command performance win by Collingwood

Anne Hathaway Nbd GIF

both are worth 4 points

Collingwood has zero upside - upside is all Carlton has. Credit to the coach he has Collingwood playing to full potential - albeit in the first 10% of the season.

It’s a marathon not a sprint - will Collingwood run out of puff the under pressure of another 20 matches , injuries etc..?

Usain Bolt holds the world record for a marathon - at least the first 100
metres …

PS - Blues are sitting on Usains shoulder running at half pace ;)

Nah. Would rather consistently make finals than not. Means you've had a lot more enjoyment during the home and away.
Forget it, those Ricky Bobbys will never concede that obvious point and admit that the 21st century has been a miserable disaster for them.

So far so good though, an ugly win sure beats an attractive loss and still undefeated.

Forget it, those Ricky Bobbys will never concede that obvious point and admit that the 21st century has been a miserable disaster for them.

So far so good though, an ugly win sure beats an attractive loss and still undefeated.
Without our no 2&3 midfielders as well.

Collingwood has zero upside - upside is all Carlton has. Credit to the coach he has Collingwood playing to full potential - albeit in the first 10% of the season.

It’s a marathon not a sprint - will Collingwood run out of puff the under pressure of another 20 matches , injuries etc..?

metres …

504DA37F-C404-40AB-9E7E-86DE7973B4F3.png
We’re sitting on Britney’s g string enjoying the view

I'm happy with the win, four points is four points after all. We need to be a bit more convincing against the teams we should be beating though.

Maybe we might see a more clinical performance against the Roos next week. I want to see us go out and really blast a team. Just blow the effers out of sight!

Still though Vossys Blues are still unbeaten! You've got to be happy enough with that.;)

You have not even seen that table for 30 years

I will direct you when you make the final dance but in the mean time keep cooking
I hope you enjoyed those flags buddy, because the show is very much over for Richmond i'm afraid.
You'll be bringing out the trucks, carrying the chicken manure once again in another few years imo.;)

I'm happy with the win, four points is four points after all. We need to be a bit more convincing against the teams we should be beating though.

Maybe we might see a more clinical performance against the Roos next week. I want to see us go out and really blast a team. Just blow the effers out of sight!

Still though Vossys Blues are still unbeaten! You've got to be happy enough with that.;)
Yeah I’m happier than a dog with 2 dicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you enjoyed those flags buddy, because the show is very much over for Richmond i'm afraid.
You'll be bringing out the trucks, carrying the chicken manure once again in another few years imo.;)
Yeah Nahhhh

We have enough talent on the list to go again. Its a cultural thing now
lets hope Carlton can make finals to male it interesting. You guys deserve some success
hate to see young kids miss out

Yeah Nahhhh

We have enough talent on the list to go again. Its a cultural thing now
lets hope Carlton can make finals to male it interesting. You guys deserve some success
hate to see young kids miss out
Give us some credit. The last almost 30 years have been the worst in our history. Yet not one single truck has arrived at Princes Park dumping chicken manure outside the door!:laughv1:

Give us some credit. The last almost 30 years have been the worst in our history. Yet not one single truck has arrived at Princes Park dumping chicken manure outside the door!:laughv1:
Well we dumped the manure to get the coach sacked , Your team beats the supporters to the punch and just sacks the coaches before the supporters can place an order

Well we dumped the manure to get the coach sacked , Your team beats the supporters to the punch and just sacks the coaches before the supporters can place an order
Was the chicken manure thing an attempt to get Damien Hardwick out? Ha ha ha that dude was some idiot.:laughv1:

metres …

Actually, you could not be more wrong. Collingwood is in a heavy training phase and the physical data output indicates that there is enormous improvement to be had. The upside is frightening for the opposition. Keep trying to convince yourself.

Over 12 months ago, many contributing to this thread were stating we had failed our list build due to the amount of players we had in our side from other clubs

On the weekend, both teams had 8 players from other clubs

Pies missing Lipinski, Howe, Kreuger??

Blues missing Williams, Kennedy, Martin??, Marchbank??

Carlton have the right pieces in place to take the next step, only until those B and C graders take the step will they go from wannabes to challengers. Walsh and Hewitt been couple of big outs but Kennedy doing ok, just need 2 - 3 others to step up.

As long as you don't send us yours
Why would Essendon send us their best players?

But seriously... Yoda_ is correct. We have one of the best groups of top end talent. It's not improvement from our best 6 that we need, it's from the bottom 6 (of best 22). Plus a more rounded gameplan, mastery of tempo footy and a steady line-up.

Actually we had 9 on the weekend, not 8

Pies missing Lipinski, Howe, Kreuger??
Markov

Blues missing Williams, Kennedy, Martin??, Marchbank??
Fogarty, Plowman, Boyd

Still more on our list, but that will change again year end

Point is, both sides, all sides, need to top up to fill needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back