Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he was able to produce the jpeg file so quickly.

Either it's one of his go to 'jokes', or one of his favourite movies (reassuring him there's hope yet)...
Surprised you haven’t mastered the copy/paste function.

I’d assumed you’d be using it in your posting for years.

Surprised you haven’t mastered the copy/paste function.

I’d assumed you’d be using it in your posting for years.
Well when Carlton finally pull their finger out and learn how to build a list to contend for a flag, you might see some different thoughts from me re: Carlton.

But until then, yes it is nice that I can just reuse the same material I've been using since I joined BigFooty 15 years ago, and continue to be correct.

Well when Carlton finally pull their finger out and learn how to build a list to contend for a flag, you might see some different thoughts from me re: Carlton.

But until then, yes it is nice that I can just reuse the same material I've been using since I joined BigFooty 15 years ago, and continue to be correct.
We've contended for and won 16 flags already.

The most in league history.

When do the Pies pull their fingers out and start converting some of these finals appearances into flags?

Nah maybe it's Collingwood again. I feel like I might need to see another 100 pages of analysis to be able to figure out my stance.
Just go Carlton mate, if Voss can coach surely you have the team, I mean you can't waste that many 1st round draft picks and not have a good year ever.

What a waste of all them spoons if you never use them.

Just go Carlton mate, if Voss can coach surely you have the team, I mean you can't waste that many 1st round draft picks and not have a good year ever.

What a waste of all them spoons if you never use them.

Damn, surprised sides haven’t used the Pies strategy, given they have win so many flags in the last 60 years

I really enjoy history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've contended for and won 16 flags already.

The most in league history.

When do the Pies pull their fingers out and start converting some of these finals appearances into flags?
And had Bigfooty (and indeed the internet) been around at the time Carlton won their flags, I certainly wouldn't have been making the same predictions then as I am now.

1999 the exception, I didn't see them as contenders in that year (but they certainly were the second best team in it in 2000).

Sorry, this also got lost yesterday.

What kind of an illogical, amateur approach to determining the probability is this, even despite the fact I had shared how I had arrived at my conclusion in many previous posts?

And I can't ever recall saying 'on average we may see a 50 year drought', unless you think a 27% probability is the equivalent of 'on average'?!?

Oh my.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Maybe I didn’t explain it properly. YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST USING AVERAGES TO DO A SIMPLE CALC. Get it now?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Maybe I didn’t explain it properly. YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST USING AVERAGES TO DO A SIMPLE CALC. Get it now?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fadge is more worried about getting a formula right, rather than a theory

Apparently he used the same theory to predict the Pies would finish above us and Demons in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back