Carlton are the one to watch out for - They can win The Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Cute. Blues supporters think that an 9 and 4 start makes them a sure thing to play off in the GF.

The way this season is going, the team that finishes second will probably have the worst win loss ratio of any team in the AFL era.

The worst ironically was Carlton in 1993 with 67.5% (13.5 / 20)

This is probably the most open season going back to probably 1997 at the moment. The games and % difference between 2nd and 10th by the end of the round will be very tight
Why would you assume a team that has gone 9&4 with the hardest draw in the comp, with copious injuries, will win less than half the games remaining with the easiest draw remaining and injuries abating?

It’s daft to think Carlton will finish on 13.5.

Because... it's Carlton.
Collingwood supporters use their primitive brain way too much - emotional responses without any logic.

Try using that big bulbous lumpy bit above your eyes - your prefrontal cortex.

That’s where you’ll come to the crystallin realisation that Carlton’s next dynasty of dominance has begun.

Then your amygdala will kick in again - tears will flow.

😰

A few weeks ago they were 10th. Now they're 2nd lol. A few weeks ago

'' 10th is about where they're at ''

Now what's the logic here? '' 2nd are where they are at ''

Where are Carlton at?

'' Princess Park. Optus Oval. Ikon Park. Lygon Street ''

You mustn't be looking hard enough...
No it’s you who is not looking. Most Carlton supporters are defending their right to be excited about the Blues rise off the bottom. Other supporters are constantly reminding Carlton supporters about the last 29 years since we last won a premiership. You are one of the main culprits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must really hate Carlton, after the last 29 years as a supporter I am happy Carlton are not so bad anymore. I don’t see any Carlton supporters bragging.
Winning supporter bases are insufferable as per every other year. Not "just cause" but "my team is winning so I can say whatever want because haha"

Tigers supporters did in those hey days, Collingwood have done it over the years. Hawks supporters say it because "we will be good"

Cute. Blues supporters think that an 9 and 4 start makes them a sure thing to play off in the GF.

The way this season is going, the team that finishes second will probably have the worst win loss ratio of any team in the AFL era.

The worst ironically was Carlton in 1993 with 67.5% (13.5 / 20)

This is probably the most open season going back to probably 1997 at the moment. The games and % difference between 2nd and 10th by the end of the round will be very tight

My crystal ball says otherwise.

13 wins in a row from here, Cripps Brownlow, Jack Martin Norm Smith, flag #17 in the trophy cabinet, 5+ Blues in the AA team.

Collingwood finish 7th and lose first week finals too.

Winning supporter bases are insufferable as per every other year. Not "just cause" but "my team is winning so I can say whatever want because haha"

Tigers supporters did in those hey days, Collingwood have done it over the years. Hawks supporters say it because "we will be good"
You know what's insufferable? Teams coming up with self described mottos and promoting it in the media (the Essendon Edge) and then coming out and playing like scared cats after beating up bottom teams.

You know what's insufferable? Teams coming up with self described mottos and promoting it in the media (the Essendon Edge) and then coming out and playing like scared cats after beating up bottom teams.
A headline was created by an answer a coach gave, no self prescribed mottos

A few weeks ago they were 10th. Now they're 2nd lol. A few weeks ago

'' 10th is about where they're at ''

Now what's the logic here? '' 2nd are where they are at ''

Where are Carlton at?

'' Princess Park. Optus Oval. Ikon Park. Lygon Street ''

What is your point here? The ladder lies? We weren’t really as bad as 10th, we aren’t as good as 2nd?

What you call probability is just opinion dressed up as a guess - " based on information we know currently" is itself a hypothetical because there is no 'we' - everyone's understanding of information in the context of AFL games is by definition idiosyncratic - expressions of opinion and guesses and trolls dressed up as probabilities are just that.

Spare me your assumed posing as some kind of authority when I doubt you have the mathematical proficiency to challenge anyone with undergraduate levels of numerical competence - and I am not saying this to be insulting either - it is just a fact.

I understand now that you actually believe the probability and odds gobbledegook - that you parrott - ok fine and whatever works for you.
Very true.... unfortunately you can't expect a brick to understand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back