Carlton are the one to watch out for - They can win The Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

I was more referring to us winning 2 finals and those wanting to shit on that.
You do realise that unless you win the flag, you are merely a 'participant', and the more finals you win, the bigger the Participation Trophy you receive.

At least, that's what your Carlton friends have been telling us for the last decade...

You do realise that unless you win the flag, you are merely a 'participant', and the more finals you win, the bigger the Participation Trophy you receive.

At least, that's what your Carlton friends have been telling us for the last decade...
Shows how much of a troll you are, Pies are playing and you are here in a thread about Carlton.

Oh.

Didn't realise you couldn't post on BigFooty when your team is playing.

Thanks for the tip!

You’re the biggest complainer of fans not watching the game properly ‘with their eyes’.

But whilst your club is playing in a must win marquee game you’re shitposting on Bigfooty. Pay attention to the game pal, watch with your eyes.

I don’t think either of us truly believe that.

Would be a rather miserable existence as a football supporter to not get any enjoyment out of anything except a premiership.

You’re the biggest complainer of fans not watching the game properly ‘with their eyes’.

But whilst your club is playing in a must win marquee game you’re shitposting on Bigfooty. Pay attention to the game pal, watch with your eyes.
Have you heard the term 'multi-tasking'?

Have you never sent a text or posted on social media whilst watching a game of football?

Because given you mentioned it yesterday, and followed up on it today, it would be quite hypocritical if you have...

I don’t think either of us truly believe that.

Would be a rather miserable existence as a football supporter to not get any enjoyment out of anything except a premiership.
I agree with you, but you might want to seek out the thoughts of some of your Carlton supporting friends.

The only other explanation would be that they are merely trolling...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you heard the term 'multi-tasking'?

Have you never sent a text or posted on social media whilst watching a game of football?

Because given you mentioned it yesterday, and followed up on it today, it would be quite hypocritical if you have...

Where'd I follow up on it today? Just called you out on it yesterday.

Generally, when my club is playing in a big game - no I will not be trolling on BigFooty. Tbh most normal fully-developed adults don't troll on the internet at all, you're a special kind though.

I agree with you, but you might want to seek out the thoughts of some of your Carlton supporting friends.

The only other explanation would be that they are merely trolling...

I’ll leave that for those other Carlton brethren who believe that. You get a minority of supporters like that in each supporter base.

I think we can be friends Fadge

Overrated.

Even funnier, whenever Carlton scrape over the line to narrowly win, or lose, as they did to Adelaide (won't get near the 8), their supporters think they played poorly and have a lot of upside.

They have spuds for small forwards. The reliance on Curnow is still profound. Not a lot of speed in the midfield either.
Twelve individual goalkickers tonight and our "slow" midfield made you look like there were 18 Tom Hawkins on the field.

we have an easy looking run home, but some goldfish footy followers have forgotten about who we've already played and are having a cry about an easy draw. we haven't even played the eagles, saints, hawks, bulldogs. two of those look like they could be in top form when we meet them. we've played every team in the 8 and lost to 3 of them, played last year finalists melbourne and brisbane. not the type of supporter to get carried away about where we are on the ladder but having a sook about the look of our run home into the finals as if it's some sort of afl gift is pathetic.

Saw them up close last night.

Look really good, especially effort and pressure. Marking forwards always a bonus in finals.

The main hole in their game last night was turning over by foot too easily; some from skill some from decision. That's not necessarily a bad thing because finals have lots of turnovers. It's about backing up and going again.

Can't comment on the defence as not much was asked of it. Around the ground, both Carlton and Geelong 'cheated' by having players ahead of the play. Not a great idea in finals I would think, but a legit enough ploy (from Carlton) last night given the contested/clearance edge they had.

All jokes aside, even after giving away a 75 point turn around, they are the second best team in it.

The fwd line has weapons every where, the defence is ably led by the general whilst the midfield is filled with guns in every type.

To say that Sydney are clear cut favourites is silly with Carlton playing one top 8 side (Power 7th) for the rest of the year, they should really be heading into the silly season full of confidence and a top 2 spot locked away.

Carlton v Essendon in a qualifying final would be one of the biggest crowds the game has seen in recent years. Monstrous

All jokes aside, even after giving away a 75 point turn around, they are the second best team in it.

The fwd line has weapons every where, the defence is ably led by the general whilst the midfield is filled with guns in every type.

To say that Sydney are clear cut favourites is silly with Carlton playing one top 8 side (Power 7th) for the rest of the year, they should really be heading into the silly season full of confidence and a top 2 spot locked away.

Carlton v Essendon in a qualifying final would be one of the biggest crowds the game has seen in recent years. Monstrous
As Saturday night showed, we're only 1 injury away from coming unstuck - Weitering, the one bloke on the list we can't cover in any capacity.

Still very fragile until we get that sorted out, which won't be this year.

Completely disagree.

They are good but they are not battle hardened. I still maintain GWS will be the biggest threat come September. When it comes to the right mix of smalls and talls, they have it set.
Carlton are very similar to Brisbane. They have the core capable of winning a flag but too much reliance on a select few. GWS also have this issue but not to the same extent Carlton have.

Sydney are a strange one. Right now look the best in it but if it was a final, a couple of teams would knock them off even if played at the SCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back