Club Focus Carlton - Blues to trade (Adelaides) first round pick - who do they target?

AFL Club
Richmond
Thread starter #1
Carlton does not want to hit the 2019 draft; we are too young as it is.
Heck, we are almost certain to trade the Adelaide 1st round pick for a ready-made player (aka next year's Dylan Shiel, whoever that may be). So the comparison becomes even more complicated.

Good on them...

We're trading it out anyway most likely, and wont be using it at the draft, so who cares?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow till I die

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would, if I was the Crows. What I think we will see more of, is players being traded, a year out from FA, such as Shiel, Neale, May etc
I absolutely would. Grundy would be massive for the crows. If not Grundy, then I would be looking at Rankine or Lukosius at the end of the year to see if a very high draft pick could tempt them to let one go if it looks like 1 or both want out sooner rather than later

Arr0w

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I absolutely would. Grundy would be massive for the crows. If not Grundy, then I would be looking at Rankine or Lukosius at the end of the year to see if a very high draft pick could tempt them to let one go if it looks like 1 or both want out sooner rather than later
Not sure those kids will want out after one year, but of course you would ask the question

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
As we no longer have a low 1st, every chance GWS would let him go as a FA if the compensation was better
Doubt that , They could always ask for Carltons 202 1st rounder or 2019 1st and 2020 2nd
Tomlinson is a very very good player and easily worth a top 10 pick

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Their list profile needs a player in the 24-26 yo age group. Not sure who that is, but I really dont expect Carlton to trade away their first unless its another GWS special.

Thetrader15

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don't believe so as I'm told it's a ruckman coming out of contract.

Perhaps we can offer the Pies your 1st rounder for Grundy though.
It's not Lobbe is it? Ishis Port mega deal still running?
Zac Smith perhaps? There was talk if him this year that Reidy avoided by saying we weren't interested in Zac Clarke

Top Bottom