Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Is a Consensus 22 thread happening this year / soon?
One of the truly fun threads on Carlton BigFooty.
Appreciate that, Gap. I believe I delegated it last year or one before and haven't thought to get it up and about for 2023. Honestly, the 23 is reasonably easy to pick these days save for backline.

You're welcome to give it a crack ⚡

I have a question regarding
“Proud sponsors of Matthew Kreuzer since 2008”
This has not been relevant for such a long time but still headlines our board.
Isn’t it time for this to be deleted or changed ?

Is it possible for the naughty kids in the back row to have access to their demerit points? Might see a few self-regulate if they know they are on the cusp of disgracing themselves, their family & the general community.
That is tricky as that privilege gives access to everyone's warnings. Nothing that I can see that gives people access to just their own warnings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know that posters didn't have access to their own warning history.

For our posters, I suggest asking the question in here or via PM and we will do a cut and paste for you. If you post in here, tag one or more of us so we get to it.

Hi all, been wondering for a while now, how does one change the rookie title on their profile? Is it something that happens depending on activity?

1000002455.png

If you have any questions regarding forum rules, have a suggestion for the best way to present threads or handle content, or just have an idea to improve your forum experience, please post it here.

We can't guarantee we will action all ideas as others are sure to want to do things a different way and we will have to take all views into account. We can guarantee you will get a response however. If the thread moves fast and you don't get a response, please tag one of us and requote.

Please steer clear of singling out posters you have a problem with (you can PM these things) but take this as an opportunity to have a say in the way your forum works.

Derailing jokes, non-constructive or hostile stuff will be removed just to maintain a spirit of cooperation.

Cheers
Why was I banned from the Ampol topic and my post removed? I just shared my email to the Carlton Board which articulates my view on the matter.

Why was I banned from the Ampol topic and my post removed? I just shared my email to the Carlton Board which articulates my view on the matter.

Did the moderator provide an explanation along with the thread ban or post deletion?

I'm sorry. I don't know who you are and didn't see your post.

Did the moderator provide an explanation along with the thread ban or post deletion?

I'm sorry. I don't know who you are and didn't see your post.

No, explanation. I was just banned. I joined today to discuss the Ampol sponsorship discussion to see what other fans thought. Because I found the topic on Google.

I shared my email I wrote to the board about the decision. There was a link to a petition and one swear word in the email to the board. Would that get me banned?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back