Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
the ribbon that appears on the bottom left of your screen for a few seconds telling you you have a like or have been quoted

My Alerts are at the top right hand corner of my page next to my Inbox and a little red box pops up when I have new alerts.

Have never seen anything on the bottom left of my screen.

My alerts are at the top right hand corner of my page next to my Inbox and a little red box pops up when I have new alerts.

I get those too but a small alert notification also pops up at the bottom left hand side of the window. Clicking on that no longer takes you anywhere.

*edit* Ok, it just worked for me so it seems it is working intermittently.

My Alerts are at the top right hand corner of my page next to my Inbox and a little red box pops up when I have new alerts.

Have never seen anything on the bottom left of my screen.
so you don't believe me?

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
I get those too but a small alert notification also pops up at the bottom left hand side of the window. Clicking on that no longer takes you anywhere.

*edit* Ok, it just worked for me so it seems it is working intermittently.

Have never seen it at the bottom.

On my iPad atm. Will have a look on my laptop tomorrow.

My menu, alerts and inbox are at the top of my screen, isnt the same for everyone?

Yes, but this is an additional feature which alerts you the moment you have been quoted or had a like. The one at the top tells you you have alerts and how many you have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My menu, alerts and inbox are at the top of my screen, isnt the same for everyone?
I'm not talking about the red alert notifications at the top right - oh never ******* mind..........

Is it a worry I know what Thy is talking about?

I'd say so as it has been a feature for as long as I can remember.
I knew what he was talking about straight away.

Oh yep just saw it now.

White ribbon type thingy popped up at the bottom left hand corner of my screen. Said 1 had 5 new alerts.

Then it disappeared.

If you click on that it's meant to take you to a listing of your alerts, over the past few days it hasn't been working too well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back