Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Aphrodite
Hey Aph, can I please ask a favour? Can you wake up whoever holds the key to the treasure chest of prize winning loot. Thanks to Carlton, I won the aflw tipping but haven't got the badge yet. Outages might have been distracting.

Nice shiny new badge & Platinum Membership all done BlueGum :clapping:

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I do wonder how hard it can possibly be... but having spent ages trying to work it out - to no avail - it is time to admit defeat, and ask for help.

When the Preview thread says the team is in post #426, how does one navigate directly to post #426? My 25-times tables are not what they used to be, and half the time I can't even work out which thread-page the post is on.

Well, I do wonder how hard it can possibly be... but having spent ages trying to work it out - to no avail - it is time to admit defeat, and ask for help.

When the Preview thread says the team is in post #426, how does one navigate directly to post #426? My 25-times tables are not what they used to be, and half the time I can't even work out which thread-page the post is on.

Each page is generally 25 posts depending on how you have your page settings set up on your profile.

So going by 25 posts per page, should be the 1st post on Page 18.

Hope that helps.

Each page is generally 25 posts depending on how you have your page settings set up on your profile.

So going by 25 posts per page, should be the 1st post on Page 18.

Hope that helps.

Thankyou. Didn't a previous version of the forum environment have a feature allowing you to navigate directly to a specific post in a thread, similar to the current mechanism allowing you to navigate directly to a specific page in a thread? Maybe I am misremembering, but it seems like it would be a useful feature.

Thankyou. Didn't a previous version of the forum environment have a feature allowing you to navigate directly to a specific post in a thread, similar to the current mechanism allowing you to navigate directly to a specific page in a thread? Maybe I am misremembering, but it seems like it would be a useful feature.

What generally happens is that it directs you to the next unread post from the last post you read.

So what are the new/changed features from the upgrade?

I can still see the like button, but no love, haha or angry button

Ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back