Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
text cannot be highlighted - well it can be but you can't format it once it has - highlight she be dead..............

What generally happens is that it directs you to the next unread post from the last post you read.
Aph check out Threadmarks as well - useful in evolving threads, threads that cover multiple weeks or new breaks in stories.

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Can I ask a membership question guys. If i'm an interstate member attending the Round 20 match against West Coast... I can just scan my membership card and enter through the gates? Or do I need to obtain a GA ticket from the club or something?
Did you get an upgrade? I’m assuming you did. Just scan your card and away you go.

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Did you get an upgrade? I’m assuming you did. Just scan your card and away you go.
Thanks Robbo,

I have a 5 Game Interstate Membership (regardless of the upgrade) but I think I got the upgrade as well.

Am bringing a mate with me so the club have already provided another GA ticket for him to use but just wanted to check I didn't need to get a GA ticket for myself (given the 5 Game thing that normally applies).

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Thanks Robbo,

I have a 5 Game Interstate Membership (regardless of the upgrade) but I think I got the upgrade as well.

Am bringing a mate with me so the club have already provided another GA ticket for him to use but just wanted to check I didn't need to get a GA ticket for myself (given the 5 Game thing that normally applies).
Hope we see a win.

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies if posting this in wrong thread.
Is anyone else experiencing problems trying to post in threads when using the Bigfooty app on AppLe devices? I can access the board and read it’s content, but am unable to post replies; on iPhone and Ipad. Noticed This issue after updating to IOS 13.1.2

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Is anyone else experiencing problems trying to post in threads when using the Bigfooty app on AppLe devices? I can access the board and read it’s content, but am unable to post replies; on iPhone and Ipad. Noticed This issue after updating to IOS 13.1.2

Post it in this thread Opine (Suggestions, Feedback and Announcements Board)

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Same thing happened to me but it resolved after I updated iOS 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving this new mobile browser, no adds, no popups

Opera
Thanks Arr0w, this is so much easier to manage without the pop-ups every time you type something:thumbsu:

Chief, there are some pathetic like-grubs on here complaining to me they haven't received points for their latest post number achievement - pathetic I know but I said I'd look into it for the poor, insecure little darlings........no rush.........

Chief, there are some pathetic like-grubs on here complaining to me they haven't received points for their latest post number achievement - pathetic I know but I said I'd look into it for the poor, insecure little darlings........no rush.........
They’d need to contact me so I can look into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back