Carlton Board Supercoach leagues 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, looking good with 21 interested so far. I have set up a league, and looks like I will be setting up a second before Thursday night.

Given the short timeframe and some folks not remembering their placing last year, league allocation will be on a first-come-first-served basis.

The first league code is 257527, fire away. When that fills up I will post the other league code.

Thanks all.
Joined - “So You Think”

ive joined - Petite Poms (derivation of my old name - Little Brittain...... from the bad old days of Wayne) - usually finish between 5k and 20k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK !
Bigfooty Blues #1 is full - well done and thank you to all
Bigfooty Blues #2 is open for entry - league code 254699 - all welcome to join, fire away.

The overall Carlton Board Champion will be the team with the highest overall score from either league
Im in. Crippas Blue Crew

OK !
Bigfooty Blues #1 is full - well done and thank you to all
Bigfooty Blues #2 is open for entry - league code 254699 - all welcome to join, fire away.

The overall Carlton Board Champion will be the team with the highest overall score from either league

The BlueTongue has ‘GoneFeral’ !

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve spent time on my team this year, if I’m not inside 10k I’m sacking myself.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Second league is filling up fast. I had four "experts" in there to pad the numbers and I 've just taken them out. So we still have 13 spots filled in less than 12 hours! Good effort people.

Remember the overall Blues Board Champion will be the highest ranked player from either league, so you still have a chance to win the shiny badge!

Five spots left, league code 254699. All welcome.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back