Discussion Carlton FC mobile theme

Remove this Banner Ad

After getting a new mobile I scoured the net looking for a CFC based theme, but to no avail. So doing what all us naturally gifted folk with no life and more free time than I know what to do with, I decided to make my own. :D

I'm actually very pleased with how it turned out given I have next to zero experience in Photoshop and the drawing skills of a blind monkey (exhibit A). Now, without further Apu:

themesp1.jpg

Please note that the first image (standby) is actually an animated GIF. This is the actual standby screen (minus the buttons/icons, obviously):

themebec2.gif

So, for those who would like to download the theme, I've uploaded it at zedge.net (can download here). Please feel free to download and use, edit or do whatever with it (and also leave a comment :) )

I'm not really tech savvy with regards to mobiles, so as to which mobiles it'll work on, I don't know. However, I made it using a program specifically with the Sony Ericsson K800 in mind, however I'm guessing it should work with other Sony Ericsson's, so long as the resolution is 240x320.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back