Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

From what I can gather via this thread and socials it looks like we have carlton members in these bays. I have seen posts saying we got allocated 10,000. Any other sections out there?

gabba-aflfinals23-seating-map Carlton Sections.jpg

From what I can gather via this thread and socials it looks like we have carlton members in these bays. I have seen posts saying we got allocated 10,000. Any other sections out there?

View attachment 1809430
I think there'll be a bunch of premium seat holders that were included in a package or two. The one with the flight up and back in a day maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1809430
I’m 419 legends club member and have 5 in tow so you can also add this bay. And whilst we may have been released 10k of member tickets I’d bet we have another 5k (at least) of baggers nestled around the ground. Can’t wait 💪👊🏻

View attachment 1809430

Channel 7 saying 14k Blues 23k Lions

So a third is decent, plus a couple thousand other corporate seats and whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back