Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

I have 2 tickets for Saturday's game for sale on Level 1, row P in Bay 214 (Next to cheer squad in 213).

1 adult 1 child face value - $65 for adult, $20 for child, $5 booking fee - so $90 all up.

Please don't risk entering using a child ticket if you're an adult, I hear the GABBA is strict on this.

Prefer to meet in person to exchange funds (cash/bank transfer) and transfer tickets to you via Ticketmaster transfer function on app / mobile wallet.

I can meet today around CBD/St Kilda Rd/South Yarra area.

PM me if interested.

hey guys, if anyone is still looking for tickets i've got 2 cat 1 adult tickets:

sec 401 row jj and sec 426 row rr.

if you know anyone looking for singles you can reach out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, am looking for 2 tickets/entries to Ikon Park Sat a/oon, if anyone has 2 spare or isn’t turning up. Are members. Happy to fix you up for it. Appreciate any help, cheers
(Also posted in Ikon park thread )

Apologies, I assume this has been asked many times, but where would people advise parking for todays game? I’ve been told parking around the Gabba is close to non existent. Any suggestions?

Apologies, I assume this has been asked many times, but where would people advise parking for todays game? I’ve been told parking around the Gabba is close to non existent. Any suggestions?
The hole in front of Daniher would be handy.

There's also a little church in Hawthorne Street that charges $20 for parking (just behind the Coles), but you'd need to be there several hours before to get a park...

Hi Carlton fans. I come in peace.
Collingwood supporter here. It would have been fantastic to see a Collingwood v Carlton grand final. I’m sorry that didn’t eventuate. If there is anyone here looking to sell GF TICKETS, I am very keen. Looking for three, please. Happy to pay your asking price. Good luck and enjoy the off season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back