Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

It’s a rip off but what’s the alternative. It cost around $8 for the tickets when you purchased finals tickets. It was one transaction again but double the cost. The ACCC seems to be fired up at the minute. If you’re still angry start contacting the Government agencies that protect us from rip offs.

Hi Carlton. I come in peace as a pies man. if there is anyone here with spare tickets that were secured in the hope of a Carlton grand final, please let me know and i can reimburse you plus some compensation for pain and suffering. Cheers

Hi Carlton. I come in peace as a pies man. if there is anyone here with spare tickets that were secured in the hope of a Carlton grand final, please let me know and i can reimburse you plus some compensation for pain and suffering. Cheers

Would only be Gold AFL & Full MCC Members.

Good luck in getting a ticket.

• Each member barcode will be charged a $5.50 non-refundable fee at the time of registration to cover administration costs.
Think that's what's known as corporate theft.

What 'administration costs' :think:
Yeah, seems excessive. Doubt the club is making money out of it (hope not), but there's gonna be a charge from Ticketek for processing the ballot entries, even if the ballot never happened.

Should have been something like a $2 charge (per entry, rather than per barcode), with follow-up processing charge if/when the ballot occurs.

What 'administration costs' :think:
They have to get up in the morning and make a cup of tea.
Then they perform a series of intricate movements something like the last movement of Swan Lake, which renders the tiketek computer system 'open'.
Complex
And very very top secret.
Expensive naturally.
All that ink!!!

Well... it has been a fabulous year, and this has been a fantastic thread, I can't believe how nervous I was for all your sakes, during the scramble for tickets each week!

I have also been super-impressed by people's level of commitment to the Club, and the lengths they've gone to, to get to a match or a function. I think our Priority 1 members in particular are the lifeblood of the Club, and I had no idea I was running shoulders with so many, I feel like an impostor here sometimes!

Thanks very much to all of you for sharing your stories, even if it was just taking the time to vent about your trials and tribulations. It was a real eye-opener for me!

Hopefully we have even more ticketing trouble next year :cool: . Go Blues.

Well... it has been a fabulous year, and this has been a fantastic thread, I can't believe how nervous I was for all your sakes, during the scramble for tickets each week!

I have also been super-impressed by people's level of commitment to the Club, and the lengths they've gone to, to get to a match or a function. I think our Priority 1 members in particular are the lifeblood of the Club, and I had no idea I was running shoulders with so many, I feel like an impostor here sometimes!

Thanks very much to all of you for sharing your stories, even if it was just taking the time to vent about your trials and tribulations. It was a real eye-opener for me!

Hopefully we have even more ticketing trouble next year :cool: . Go Blues.
No imposters here! All Carlton supporters welcome :heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is cricket season now and we all barrack for the same team. :D ( cept my wife who is a Kiwi :p )

Not quite the same is it?

Now all is done and dusted and I am fully recovered from my six-day road trip to Brizzy and Gold Coast. Four days driving!!!!( thanks airlines for the price gouging. How can it be illegal to sell game tickets at more than 10% face value but they can charge $2400 return airfares?)

Any how I enjoyed doing that drive one last time with my best mate and I just want to say how proud I am of our team.

The vibe in Brisbane and the Goldy was amazing with Blues colours everywhere. Carlton people openly chatting , encouraging each other and being in great spirits in the lead up.

The Gabba itself is a wonderful boutique stadium with a great feel about it and it genuinely sounded like we outnumbered them. The atmosphere and support for us was electric and the weather brilliant.

That first quarter was as good as anything I have seen from our boys . Off the charts pressure, incredible ball use. If not for Harris Andrew it may have been over after 30 minutes. Amazing performance. What a quarter off football.

Sadly we could not sustain it after our super tough past few months and a few banged up boys but LOOK OUT 2024.

NOBODY CAN BEAT what we did in that first quarter......Finish top four, home finals and we have so much reason to dream of 17 .

Thanks Blues for a season that we won't forget .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back