Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are due. Been a while.

I think we know our side well enough that we don’t start rolling until the back end of the season.

All Thurs night represents for us is the opportunity to bank four points. For the blues, a win would be worth so much more. Talk of finals and a list that has finally come good and repaid the long wait for the faithful.

I totally get that.

Yep. We're also off the back of 2 flags, so missing a H&A game will barely register for us. For them it's the world.

They're a good chance, we wont be in full flight, and they've finally gotten rid of dead wood like Kreuzer and Simpson.

Jack Martin will play in Round 1 , there was some doubt

he has been paid

Attachments

• 1615955233459.png
    1615955233459.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 28
Afternoon all. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for another enjoyable week of round one banter. I look forward to this thread each season and it is a lot of fun.

When you consider what happened this time last year we are in a much better place right now. Will be great to see fans back at the G tonight as the deathly silence last season I remember vividly.

Anyway best of luck for tonight, may the best team win and no injuries. Good luck for the season and see you all round one next year.

Once again thanks for accommodating us on your board Tiglets, this banter thread is always a lot of fun for those of us that don’t take it seriously.

Cheers to the mods for being relatively lenient and congratulations on the win last night, I honestly could’ve scripted that, as you’ve had our measure for the last 6 or 7 years.

All the best to you and yours.

Eat s**t and I hope your daughters marry Collingwood supporters.

Much love, Vein. Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back