Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How am i done?
Alright I'll spell it out dopey.

Martin's Dad is in New Zealand and has been kicked out of Australia for drug and criminal activities. You compared the grub to Silvagni who has done no such s**t! You then made light of the drugs Martin's Dad peddled.

It's you're own board and it's a shame for you but can you see!

No more communication please from you as you are a special kind of dropkick!

Martin's Dad is in New Zealand and has been kicked out of Australia for drug and criminal activities. You compared the grub to Silvagni who has done no such sh*t! You then made light of the drugs Martin's Dad peddled.

I asked what Jack Martin's dad had done.
You've gone off the deep end in a banter thread.
Even Silvagni is involved now.* knows how or why.
Thought you were going to bed anyway. Trouble sleeping?

Nice try at what?
Here you go again dopey and now you are covering yourself in stupidity.

He's still an Australian citizen, not involved in the meth scourge that is ******* up the country.
Well thank fu** we kicked the campaigner out! You condone this and it's on you not me!
Shall I refresh your memory mate !

You're done now!
How am i done?

Martin's Dad is in New Zealand and has been kicked out of Australia for drug and criminal activities. You compared the grub to Silvagni who has done no such sh*t! You then made light of the drugs Martin's Dad peddled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah right

The annual match where Carlton play out of their skins only to come off second best, then go on to lose the next ten games before arsing a win.
The only club who tips the season upside down and plays their gf in week 1, game 1.

At least we like to bookend the seasons.

Jack Martin getting $900k pa sounds damn fine to me

how do you build a deep balanced list while doing that :)

dare I say Norf and Pittard & Polec , now there was value that drove the club forward …… towards a cliff

the Carlton list is getting deeper but some guys will go if they dont get fair compensation
but if the Blues make meaningful improvement this year it gives the club more bargaining power
and they can smooth out bumps like Martin $900k
its a serious tight rope they are walking and they could easy step on a snake and end up back in the bottom 4
Well he had more Brownlow votes and averaged more hard ball gets than anyone on Richmond’s list so I’d so we’re quite happy with him. If we weren’t we’d send him to you guys for another first round pick before he retired.

Well he had more Brownlow votes and averaged more hard ball gets than anyone on Richmond’s list so I’d so we’re quite happy with him. If we weren’t we’d send him to you guys for another first round pick before he retired.
Who did?

How embarrassing. When you don't understand how to build a list and get Salary Cap under control to then bring in players like Williams & Saad. Also judging Martin on One year of his contract is just as bad. Big picture ;)
Money well spent
McGovern on 800K

Very front loaded too ... J Martins contract is a media love child 900K FOR THE FIRST year lol ... evens out to 650K over the deal ....
$650k for Jack Martin? You’re supposed to save this ammo for us to use against you not admit it 🙃

being tigerfans, quality citizens with empathy, is hard sometimes because you feel the pain of others. there are times when you look at a blues fan and keenly feel their sadness at decades of failure, their anger at repeated club ineptitude and their desperation as a once great club slides meekly into irrelevance ...

but then you actually talk to one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back