Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very front loaded too ... J Martins contract is a media love child 900K FOR THE FIRST year lol ... evens out to 650K over the deal ....
Congratulations that means it only costs Carlton $48,041.38 per disposal for the remainder of his contract.

You blokes really know how to spot bargains.

Actually working out much better than Tom Lynch on 1mil per year for you guys. 19 games for 32 goals and 7 goal assists :tearsofjoy:
Guess Lynch will just have to console himself with these instead
the-2019-toyota-afl-premiership-cup-is-seen-during-the-launch-of-the-picture-id1165580760-1.jpg 12622570-3x4-xlarge.jpg

What did McGovern get for helping the Blues to 16th & 11th apart from money he didn't deserve?

Well he had more Brownlow votes and averaged more hard ball gets than anyone on Richmond’s list so I’d so we’re quite happy with him. If we weren’t we’d send him to you guys for another first round pick before he retired.
wow , ok , better give him a pay rise :)

Do you mean Tom Lynch who has played in 6 finals for 6 wins and 2 :trophy::trophy: ?
So it seems these guys actually think 32 goals in 19 games is a good return for a full forward on a million dollars a year. Suppose Richmond supporters have been hearing a lot about wasted money given how much Hardwick will have to pay out soon for a lot less in return?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it seems these guys actually think 32 goals in 19 games is a good return for a full forward on a million dollars a year. Suppose Richmond supporters have been hearing a lot about wasted money given how much Hardwick will have to pay out soon for a lot less in return?
19 disposals, 10 marks & 5 goals in a prelim that we looked like losing is worth every cent of the whole contract. :$

In my life I have seen 8 Carlton Flags live. During that time the Tigers have won 7.

You've had a nice little run after nearly 40 years of crap but I have no doubt Carlton will win another flag before the Tigers.

Sit back and enjoy :cool:
How old are you I’ve seen 8 of ours, so if you were born in 67 we have 8 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back