Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems these guys actually think 32 goals in 19 games is a good return for a full forward on a million dollars a year. Suppose Richmond supporters have been hearing a lot about wasted money given how much Hardwick will have to pay out soon for a lot less in return?
Compare the pair:
Lynch 32 goals 19 games 2nd premiership for $1mil
McGovern 9 goals in 12 games & an 11th place finish for $800k

Anyone who says they'd prefer McGovern is an idiot.

Nope I have this on DVD
Who did you use for the conversion from VHS?

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
Saad and Williams makes them a contender now guys.

Saad, a bloke who couldn't hit a target by foot if he tried giving Chadstone Target a roundhouse and Zac "Diesel" Williams, the great midfield hope, a bloke they signed on the back of one decent game in there and will find himself exposed and relegated to sea-gulling at half back again before round 5.

Those guys?

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Saad, a bloke who couldn't hit a target by foot if he tried giving Chadstone Target a roundhouse and Zac "Diesel" Williams, the great midfield hope, a bloke they signed on the back of one decent game in there and will find himself exposed and relegated to sea-gulling at half back again before round 5.

Those guys?

Saad convicted drug cheat to go with their convicted match fixers, and don’t get me started on the accountant that their b&f is named after

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Compare the pair:
Lynch 32 goals 19 games 2nd premiership for $1mil
McGovern 9 goals in 12 games & an 11th place finish for $800k

Anyone who says they'd prefer McGovern is an idiot.

Who did you use for the conversion from VHS?

Your Dad

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Harry McKay atm

Harry McKay atm
K
Fancy a little wager?

I reckon..
1. Tiges win
2. Docherty blows his knee out
3. Teague gets all cranky and shouty for the telly so no-one remembers he’s a spud that you guys delisted and has won more spoons playing than anyone on your list.

$5
Whadya reckon?

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
002C9053-582F-42BC-9DCF-111EAF4D834C.jpeg

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Recently we’ve crossed an important milestone in Australia - the median age in 2020 was 37.9 which means half the population was born after 1982.

Every single person born in this window has seen Richmond win more premierships than Carlton.

Given there’s a few other years in there in which people can hold this claim, it is safe to say more than half the population of Australia has seen Richmond win more premierships than Carlton.

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't need to try fu** all! I ******* owned the thread on the Ist page. We have more flags and are in front of the head to head. Deal with it and let it fester for the rest of your life.
try counting when the teams are at least semi/pro to professional. That might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back