Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
well done to the minnow blooze footy club on setting a membership record*

BC224B32-9BC6-414B-A9B2-504B5BDD628B.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
Richmond hey...only thing that’s stood out for me with this team over my time is when Dusty decided to turn it on. Without him they’d still be as irrelevant as they were the previous few decades...
Meanwhile my team has seen the shittiest period of its existence...which won’t last as long as the punt road ineptness. My moneys on us getting to 17 first...in fact it’s inevitable.
What’s also inevitable is us beating this team again...and that day is getting closer...and I can feel the tension in the air from the tiger supporter sphincters tightening as they come to terms with their teams irrelevance looming large...again.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Richmond hey...only thing that’s stood out for me with this team over my time is when Dusty decided to turn it on. Without him they’d still be as irrelevant as they were the previous few decades...
Meanwhile my team has seen the shittiest period of its existence...which won’t last as long as the punt road ineptness. My moneys on us getting to 17 first...in fact it’s inevitable.
What’s also inevitable is us beating this team again...and that day is getting closer...and I can feel the tension in the air from the tiger supporter sphincters tightening as they come to terms with their teams irrelevance looming large...again.
OK

You'll live to see Kade Simpson's record broken by another Carlton player.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Tough thread this one considering my boys have been stinking it up for 20 years or so.

When we look at the overall history between the 2 clubs Carlton are still in front in the head to head and in flags. Boy you campaigners must have been sh*t for several periods to not be in front of one of the worst teams in last 20 years.
AFL premierships
Richmond x 3
Carlton x 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back