Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're behind in a lot of things compared to the Blue baggers not just premierships:

1. Tanking - confirmed by your own coaches
2. Salary Cap cheating - confirmed
3. Brown paper bags - confirmed by SOS
4. Reliance on poker machines for revenue
5. Visy contracts for Judas and co
6. Trading the competitions leading goalkicker for Judas - LOL
7. Recruiting Bootsma in the 1st round and paying 800k for the sh*te McGovern
8. Sacking favorite sons
9. Having a culture dominated by greed and egos
10. Having won 5 wooden spoons to 2 in the last 20 years

Now piss off back under your rock and watch on in horror in round 1 again campaigner
I can think of six more:
11. Allowing corporate criminals to run the club
12. Allowing Ming to watch games from his Bentleigh on a special stand so he doesn't have to mix with the hoi polloi
13. Mark Maclure
14. Pissing off the members because who needs members when you've got a board stacked with billionaires?
15. Winning a grand final by sending a stripper onto the field
16. Being generally loathsome (though we may be catching up in this regards, our loathsomeness is merely a delightful eccentricity, as opposed to a team which sold its collective soul to Beelzebub).

Putting the mohel’s out of business, you Richmond supporters.

I don’t do drugs, my unwashed, Ill-bred friend.

I have given counsel to many people that have suffered and or are suffering from drug-related issues, and it’s rather classless of you to suggest that even joking about it on a football forum would be acceptable.

Typical tigers supporters, no education, no morals.
Of course you do don't do drugs; you don't need to, as you're on a permanent high from the injection of stem cells harvested from Bangladeshi orphans. John Elliott has a special supply and hands out what's left over to a selected Carlton coterie. Richmond supporters are, by comparison, known for our erudition (I myself have a Phd), whereas the only education Carlton supporters have is a Certificate 111 in dodgy accounting from the Brown Paper Bag Department of Preston TAFE.

Of course you do don't do drugs; you don't need to, as you're on a permanent high from the injection of stem cells harvested from Bangladeshi orphans. John Elliott has a special supply and hands out what's left over to a selected Carlton coterie. Richmond supporters are, by comparison, known for our erudition (I myself have a Phd), whereas the only education Carlton supporters have is a Certificate 111 in dodgy accounting from the Brown Paper Bag Department of Preston TAFE.
Weird BigFooty flex bud. I’m a professional that has studied brain and behaviour for 30 years and I can tell you’re bullshitting.

You’re probably not even a Richmond supporter.

That’ll be $750

Weird BigFooty flex bud. I’m a professional that has studied brain and behaviour for 30 years and I can tell you’re bullshitting.

You’re probably not even a Richmond supporter.

That’ll be $750
Claims he doesn't have a Certificate III in Dodgy Accounting, then tries to claim $750 for ???? Do you want that in a brown paper bag?

Claims he doesn't have a Certificate III in Dodgy Accounting, then tries to claim $750 for ???? Do you want that in a brown paper bag?
Non-sequential hundreds and a fiddy, if you don’t mind?

You can keep the brown paper bag Roycey, you seem to be rather agitated and it will come in handy when the hyperventilating begins. Breathe man.

In through the nose, out through the mouth.

It’s only footy mate.

Non-sequential hundreds and a fiddy, if you don’t mind?

You can keep the brown paper bag Roycey, you seem to be rather agitated and it will come in handy when the hyperventilating begins. Breathe man.

In through the nose, out through the mouth.

It’s only footy mate.
Sorry, I have no intention of paying your imaginary fine and I have no use for a paper bag as I know all about how to breathe (us Richmond types have Emma Murray to thank for all that).

Sorry, I have no intention of paying your imaginary fine and I have no use for a paper bag as I know all about how to breathe (us Richmond types have Emma Murray to thank for all that).
It’s not a fine, it’s a fee, a fee for improving the posting of emotional Richmond supporters one gormless peasant after the other.

Sheesh, you guys sure are awfully unhinged and irrational after being the benchmark club for the last 4 years, I’d hate to see how melodramatic and temperamental you become when the inevitable slide down the ladder begins.

That’ll be $450

Jack Martin earning his money tonight with a dominating game against the Saints. 4 disposals 1 mark 1 tackle and I just watched him kick out on the full from the top of the square. Luckily Carlton are only paying him $650k this season

Jack Martin earning his money tonight with a dominating game against the Saints. 4 disposals 1 mark 1 tackle and I just watched him kick out on the full from the top of the square. Luckily Carlton are only paying him $650k this season
Martin's only turn it on in finals. That's a shame, Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people think Martin is on $650k this year? That is his average over a 5 year contract I think. But last year he got paid about $1.8m of it. So he will be on about $350k per year now and he couldn’t give a sh1t. Will just be looking to get into a new contract elsewhere now. Worst deal ever the way Carlton have done this one. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Why do people think Martin is on $650k this year? That is his average over a 5 year contract I think. But last year he got paid about $1.8m of it. So he will be on about $350k per year now and he can’t give a sh1t. Will just be looking to get into a new contract elsewhere now. Worst deal ever the way Carlton have done this one. 😂😂😂
That deal makes absolutely no sense and I can't see how any manager in their right mind would accept that. So it's probably true.

That deal makes absolutely no sense and I can't see how any manager in their right mind would accept that. So it's probably true.

That is what was reported last year. They massively front ended his 5 year $3.25m contract from memory, paying more than half the contract in year one. Massive flight risk or demotivation risk. This is a club who loves to get tricky with trades and at the draft and with their tpp management and they just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Damn. 😂😂😂

That is absolutely shocking for you Loosener. My ex-nephew is a Collingwood supporter….😩😩😩
I'm the black sheep of the family.
Only Dad still talks footy with me anymore. They rest avoid me like the plague when footy gets mentioned.

Don’t see your PhD saving those breaches...tut tut

Let’s face it, the last 20 years as a Carlton supporter haven’t been great. There’s been snippets here and there, Ratts/Judd got us to a prelim with a frenetic game style, and even though I though Ratten had a decent 2012, the Carlton coffers thought they needed a premiership coach.

We all saw how that went.

C19AE98E-0AC5-466F-B0F8-B06E617CE1B2.gif

We almost kicked a hundred points last night though, amirite!?

Guys?

Fellas?

Lads?!

Let’s face it, the last 20 years as a Carlton supporter haven’t been great. There’s been snippets here and there, Ratts/Judd got us to a prelim with a frenetic game style, and even though I though Ratten had a decent 2012, the Carlton coffers thought they needed a premiership coach.

We all saw how that went.

View attachment 1070275

We almost kicked a hundred points last night though, amirite!?

Guys?

Fellas?

Lads?!
You know you are starved of success when you brag about kicking a high score whilst losing a practice match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back