Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...back in the mid 70’s- late 80’s all clubs (via sponsors) paid players under the table in one form or another to top up their salary. It still happens to this day and at your club. It’s called contra, there are a number of players driving Jeep’s.

Carlton were unfortunate to be caught, because of jealously amongst peers.

Damn.

Those are Essendon quality drugs you're on.

any chance of sharing?

BTW...Nobody was paid 'under the table' before the salary cap was brought in....Why would they be?

eggs would be your best player

That's why they don't know him.

They're so confused by SOS's recruiting they couldn't recognise talent if it was on the field in front of them any more.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Jack Martin - half the talent of Jack Graham, but twice the wage of Martin Scorcese.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I see our downtrodden friends from ikon park have gone to ground over the last day or so. Probably spending the weekend trying to swindle elderly family members or demanding self validation from others based entirely on a new pair of sneakers.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I couldn’t believe it when I read he got $1.8m for the 2020 season…..that is until I read the part where it was Carltoon paying it. 😂😂😂
His end of season club interview including KPIs review
tenor (35).gif

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
LOL. WTF HAS Lynch’s market rate contract got to do with your idiotic club making spud Jack Martin the highest paid player in the AFL in 2020?

Look until Lynch gets a legitimate criminal record he will never be a true Tiger.

And the Coleman medallist kicked 49. The lowest tally since 1919. Lynch held up a Premiership Cup so I'd say he did okay.
LOL. WTF HAS Lynch’s market rate contract got to do with your idiotic club making spud Jack Martin the highest paid player in the AFL in 2020?
Look until Lynch gets a legitimate criminal record he will never be a true Tiger.

Pray he doesn't get injured or need time out .... because he is going to cost you more and more each year ;)

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Didn’t you lot give the world the beautifully named Big Nick, who was fond of taking possession of things that didn’t belong to him, and his partial namesake, wife beater Nick Stevens?

You’d be lucky to find a Tiger in history who submitted his tax return late.

So I don’t get your comment.

Didn’t you lot give the world the beautifully named Big Nick, who was fond of taking possession of things that didn’t belong to him, and his partial namesake, wife beater Nick Stevens?

yeah vickery and king were stand up blokes .....

Don’t fight it mate.

I doubt any Richmond player would know what a tax return is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back