Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so, carlspoon, afl tonight says cripps to the forward line because your forwards are under injury clouds?
how much will you lose by now? asking for a friend

so, carlspoon, afl tonight says cripps to the forward line because your forwards are under injury clouds?
how much will you lose by now? asking for a friend

I don’t think you have any friends.....

thread feels sad, feels wrong making fun of carltank now,
be like beating up a crippled kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tell us another tale mate, you should start story time.

you guys are paying a bloke 950k per season and he kicked 32 goals in 2020 ....

Half-price Tiger: details revealed on Tom Lynch's backloaded deal (theage.com.au)

View attachment 1076605
Worth every ******* penny. His importance to our structure would be lost on you because you watch your dwindling minion club each week and they also have nfi how to build a football team. Either marks the ball or brings it to ground, never gets outmarked. Also most defenders in the comp are wetting their britches looking over their shoulders knowing he's coming. Nice, unsociable footballer. A true Tiger.

No wonder you dont post much anymore ......
A lot of the posting is just drivel but it does have good periods when you can get in and mix it up.
Plus i mainly post after work when there's * all people online but ah well. You play your way and i'll play mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back