Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is....i remember when h&a matches meant something....now they're just stepping stones. We need to win 15 to make top four...that's it. Don't care who we play and when or where....just rack 'em up until September....i miss the days where rd 1 would mean everything...or rd8...or rd22.....now we only care about finals

Imagine your utter horror if we roll you guys Thursday night!
Lol the utter horror that comes with only having three premiership cups lately to console ourselves with. What will we ever do ?? There would only be 21 more games left to get our season back on track. Rofl

Lol the utter horror that comes with only having three premiership cups lately to console ourselves with. What will we ever do ?? There would only be 21 more games left to get our season back on track. Rofl

You are genuinely nervous. It is tangible.

Imagine your utter horror if we roll you guys Thursday night!
You guys are due. Been a while.

I think we know our side well enough that we don’t start rolling until the back end of the season.

All Thurs night represents for us is the opportunity to bank four points. For the blues, a win would be worth so much more. Talk of finals and a list that has finally come good and repaid the long wait for the faithful.

I totally get that.

You guys are due. Been a while.

I think we know our side well enough that we don’t start rolling until the back end of the season.

All Thurs night represents for us is the opportunity to bank four points. For the blues, a win would be worth so much more. Talk of finals and a list that has finally come good and repaid the long wait for the faithful.

I totally get that.

Due is an understatement. I can’t recall the last time we beat Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tend to save our best footy for the top sides and the other finals teams.

What did I say ?

Are we still ?....you know still doing the banter thingy ?

What ?

Regardless of what is posted here, the ultimate banter was from Shane Edwards on "That's Good for Footy" panel show.

Asked about Rd. 1, he stated that "it's good to play in Carlton's grand final every year".

Absolutely torched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back