Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Curnow named in the under 22 team

Fair team - Bont , Merret, wines, Heeney , oliver etc

Interestingly both Robbo and Gerrard on 360 said if they could take one to build a team around , it would be Charlie
The notorious Carlton Haters jumping on the Charlie bandwagon to try and save some face. Won't work boys, we remember all of your previous nonsensical bile.

The notorious Carlton Haters jumping on the Charlie bandwagon to try and save some face. Won't work boys, we remember all of your previous nonsensical bile.
I liked the rumour spread by a * numb nut that Charlie didn't have glandular fever but had a club imposed suspension for getting on the piss after the Freo game last year and he didn't have the application to make it. Meanwhile Wosha has come out and said that Francis needs to decide if he wants to be a footballer. Sounds similar to what Barker was saying about Jaksch in 2015.

Meanwhile Wosha has come out and said that Francis needs to decide if he wants to be a footballer. Sounds similar to what Barker was saying about Jaksch in 2015.

I was super bullish on Francis pre-draft. I was hoping he'd last to our 'Harry pick'.

I still hope he makes it and wish him the best, but if any team is going to have a 1st round bust I guess you can only ask that it's *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly both Robbo and Gerrard on 360 said if they could take one to build a team around , it would be Charlie

Was this based on this years form or just in general?

If in general it's a joke Cripps isn't in the team, at least on the bench. If based on this year then it's fair enough since he had so many injuries.

Was this based on this years form or just in general?

If in general it's a joke Cripps isn't in the team, at least on the bench. If based on this year then it's fair enough since he had so many injuries.

This year's form. Like an All Australian for u22.

Weitering, Cripps, and Docherty made it last year.

1AW will be a playing coach at Echuca next season. Opening a new business so will be scaling back his work at the Blues.

Confirmed in the local paper today.

Pfft, Cripps would still walk into that team in a moon boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back