Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Carlton' started by Aphrodite, Sep 21, 2016.
tyres - rotate - midfield - something.....
(Log in to remove this ad.)
Bolton on SEN:
1. Getting as many games as possible into our youngsters.
2. Gibbs: Thinks he'll stay with us. (What else can he say?)
3. We have interest in Rockliff, but he may stay. Hasn't had a tour of the club, but we have spoken to him.
4. We're going to have a real quality surface to train on later in the year.
5. We're on track. Connecting with people and setting the right culture. +++
6. Smith & Kennedy: We have interest and have to do due diligence. (That slipped by quickly)
7. Bolton sure likes Thomas. Always a good word to say about him.
8. Liam Jones: "Don't have pre-conceptions about people". Very proud of Liam.
9. Stringer: Not that interested in him.
Listened to the interview .
Im confident re Rockliff now .
Carlton talk starts around the 10.00 minute mark.
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Edit: Kramer1 beat me by 9 days. My bad!
Andrew McKay trade radio was on the app 2 hours ago now it's not there. **** the app sucks.
Edit: and don't give me this audioboom bullshit. It's a shocking app I don't know why they persist.
It's the cool name.
Audio .... BOOM.
Get around it.
david teague new assistant. couldnt play but can coach?
You don win a B/F if you can't play ..He could play imo..
Just looking back probably our least decorated Best and Fairest winner ever
I am an ignorant ass! Did he really win our bnf? Sincere apologies. Must have been in the dark days when I needed a glass of scotch on each bedside table depending which side I woke up.
The dark days. ? We were soooo shit back then ..Theres light at the end of the tunnel. .
Welcome back David!
Good addition to the team. Welcome back!
I love how instead of 'Welcome to Carlton' or 'Welcome Back' or 'Carlton recruit David Teague' they went with 'Welcome Home'.
David Teague is a great addition to the coaching panel at Carlton, he will definitely harden up the defenders.
Who is Matthew bode????
Fitness coach apparently
Fair enough. Didn't we already have one of those though?
Neil Craig retired