Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media predictions are the most laughable s**t to read, year in and year out.
you rate their garbage over everything I've tried to achieve here?

Was this an Eddie Betts effect?

Would not surprise me. How could any little kid not love Eddie Betts ?
Little kid not established love for player does not mean have to love club he goes to, too.
As a little kid I worshipped everything Jesaulenko. The shock of him going to St. Kilda my little kid mind could not understand. I still stayed with Carlton though. So this comes back to Dave Hughes and his terrible terrible parenting. Just a disgrace he allows this to happen on his Dad duties watch.

Little kid not established love for player does not mean have to love club he goes to, too.
As a little kid I worshipped everything Jesaulenko. The shock of him going to St. Kilda my little kid mind could not understand. I still stayed with Carlton though. So this comes back to Dave Hughes and his terrible terrible parenting. Just a disgrace he allows this to happen on his Dad duties watch.
Yeah, I barracked for St Kilda for 2 weeks until I realised they were just s**t.

Hughesy must be a 'do as I say' Dad. I have one of those, end up doing the exact opposite ;)

Complety agree. My 4 yr old came once declaring his love for the bombers, aeroplanes and all. I thought fast and said "you do realise bombers do poos in their pants?"

Problem solved

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back