Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the SOS interview (FC shown at midnight up here in the Sunny North). 2 points: Lloyd looked intimidated by SOS & I love the way SOS teased him about his brother. Caro not as definitive as she once used to be. Her reference to Craig Cameron from Richmond as being a list manager she has spoken with was not her greatest moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the SOS interview (FC shown at midnight up here in the Sunny North). 2 points: Lloyd looked intimidated by SOS & I love the way SOS teased him about his brother. Caro not as definitive as she once used to be. Her reference to Craig Cameron from Richmond as being a list manager she has spoken with was not her greatest moment.
That was a particularly embarrassing and weak response from Caro as it has been 10 years since Craig Cameron was List Manager for Richmond.

That was a particularly embarrassing and weak response from Caro as it has been 10 years since Craig Cameron was List Manager for Richmond.
Loved when they came back from the ad break and they were all just sort of still sitting there in shock about what had just happened...
"We are going to grill SOS, in the 'hot seat' tonight! Let's really kick the boots in and make him squirm! "
Commences after the break "WTF just happened !?"

2xUnSNj.gif

Been travelling all night so just got to watch FC. Compelling drama . Loved how sos stood firm , answered all the questions and spoke strongly. I mean he just reinforced what is already known re the rebuild and our plight this year. Loved his powerful finger click ,juddy,s face and Loyd hearing footsteps .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haven't seen the whole segment only the snippet's that have been posted, Felt sorry for SOS though, he looked weary.

SOS was great. To hear the true age profile against Saints and Brisbane rather than average games shows the huge difficulties our young blokes are enduring, compounded by injury.

Seeing SOS’s passion and commitment - brilliant.

Winning all 5 trades - outstanding. No serious point made by the “hard hitting” journo’s about those - just evasiveness to answering the question if they would have done the Menzel/Kerridge + 4 GWS player trade.

Watching Caro and Lloyd squirm under questioning by SOS was satisfying. But setting that to one side - how badly prepared were they? An incomplete list of traded senior players that SOS said weren’t meant to be playing much AFL? And an incapacity to answer any of SOS’s fairly put questions. The highlight for me was Lloyd’s pathetic retort on conflicts with SOS having just answered how he manages the Jack and Ben situation.

Compulsory viewing.

Stay the course.

Wow just watched SOS on Footy Classified !! He really didnt hold back on Caro and Lloyd, really good to see :thumbsu:

I quite enjoyed that.

I haven't seen a jaw set as hard as SOS's since Charles Bronson in Death Wish.

Now SOS get on the Sunday Footy Show and bitch slap Kane Cornes into next week :)

I’m surprised Sledge didn’t hide under the desk.

So glad I recorded Footy Crucified.

Will watch it again in the morning.

I’m never deleting it

SOS was great. To hear the true age profile against Saints and Brisbane rather than average games shows the huge difficulties our young blokes are enduring, compounded by injury.

Seeing SOS’s passion and commitment - brilliant.

Winning all 5 trades - outstanding. No serious point made by the “hard hitting” journo’s about those - just evasiveness to answering the question if they would have done the Menzel/Kerridge + 4 GWS player trade.

Watching Caro and Lloyd squirm under questioning by SOS was satisfying. But setting that to one side - how badly prepared were they? An incomplete list of traded senior players that SOS said weren’t meant to be playing much AFL? And an incapacity to answer any of SOS’s fairly put questions. The highlight for me was Lloyd’s pathetic retort on conflicts with SOS having just answered how he manages the Jack and Ben situation.

Compulsory viewing.

Stay the course.
I just watched it Earlier tonight too. I enjoyed the SOS interview. Caroline Wilson asked some questions and accusations. Silvagni Said answered those questions professionally and put Caroline Wilson in her place. Especially after the Garbage article last year on the Stephen Trigg situation.

I am glad he explained the Trigg Situation. Caroline accused SOS of plotting against Stephen Trigg behind his back. SOS truth fully denied this. It wasn't in his job description. He didn't have the Authority to do it Anyway. Silvagnis Job is a list Manager and a Recruiter.

He was realistic on the Rebuild. He also knows what carlton need to improve and Move Up the ladder. He Knows carlton don't have a lot of guys in that prime 24-29 year range. He knows there are some 30 year old loyal club servants and a lot on young talent.

Saying that I am glad Caroline Wilson was put in her place and made to look like a clown. She tried to act tough like Tough Man tony abbott but ended up look weak and gutless. Well done SOS. I don't watch Footy Crucified often, but I am glad I saw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back