Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last night during the game Lingy was saying how much young talent there is at the moment around the club ,he rattled of all these names and at the end he said and we also have Patty Cripps from the Blues "who are on the bottom of the ladder "...
I mean seriously where we finished on the ladder is irrelevant .. *******t..

Last night during the game Lingy was saying how much young talent there is at the moment around the club ,he rattled of all these names and at the end he said and we also have Patty Cripps from the Blues "who are on the bottom of the ladder "...
I heard that, but didn't take it as a deliberate dig. I saw it more that him acknowledging a star from a club not at the top.

his point was how good it was seeing young talent right across the game all the way down to us - fair point was fair - he was dying inside

Kane Cornes saying Oliver is better than Cripps I rate Oliver but he can’t do what Cripps does. More short term thinking without logic

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/09/08/melbourne-star-oliver-built-for-finals-football-cornes/

Cornes believes the 21-year-old is now shading Carlton star Patrick Cripps as the best young midfielder in the competition.

“I think he is shading Patrick Cripps as the best young midfielder in the game,” Cornes told SEN’s Crunch Time.
“He’s now elevated his game by adding some agility, he’s got penetration in his kick, I think he’s the best handballer in the game, in traffic his vision is extraordinary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back