Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Lucas the best #9 to wear the jumper ..
Taking the piss or What?

Absolutely taking the Piss !!!!
Kenny Hunter definitely one the best No 9 and a favourite player of mine.
PS. No 9. is my favourite number. So pretty happy to see Cripps in the No 9.
Don't we all love Cripps. He should be voted Captain next year.
Nothing against Murph, and I think it will help Murph's game.

Absolutely taking the Piss !!!!
Kenny Hunter definitely one the best No 9 and a favourite player of mine.
PS. No 9. is my favourite number. So pretty happy to see Cripps in the No 9.
Don't we all love Cripps. He should be voted Captain next year.
Nothing against Murph, and I think it will help Murph's game.
Couldn't of said it better myself BC..
spot on..
The boys must not like "very lazy players "..

These WA lads with a down to earth nature and love of all things outdoors - gotta feel that having so many of them at the club (Crippa, SPS, Fish, Dow, Kennedy + likely a few more) will reap benefits. Great recruiting by the club.

I’ve noticed that, too. Quite a few country/ outdoorsy/ surfer boys which is a nice change from recent recruiting.

Think you can add TDK, Charlie, H, Marchbank to that list.

Mr. Kane Cornes. A.K.A. The moron who...

- Whinged about our 8-man leadership group, forgetting he was part of one with 6 other players in a year finishing bottom four a year after getting smashed in the GF.
- Stated how our injuries did not matter compared to those from Adelaide and Collingwood as well as comparing Docherty to Dunn.
- Encouraged us to tank against Brisbane, only to come out days later after the result of that game and claim there was no future.
- Complained about the coach because he had no AFL experience.
- Had a go at the crowd for sticking by their team and showing faith in the final game.
- Criticised Weitering during his slow but existent return to form.
- Throws shade at one of our only few positives this year by comparing a younger player in a more luxurious team to Cripps, saying that they're better and 'finals worthy'.
- Slammed our next generation of blues players for not being at the level of Cripps and Charlie.
- Creates a stupid segment on radio called 'things I'd rather do than watch Carlton'.
- Tried to take joy out of Carlton's win against Essendon by throwing the light on Bolton and trying to put him in the line of fire after his brother was suspended for a similar offence.
- Created a random made-up rumour about a Fyfe-Cripps trade.
- Said last year that our focus on youth would ruin our rebuild.
- Carried on in a review of the club's season, making it seem there was an oncoming apocalypse. "Need more than pick 1. Need more than Docherty. Need more than... , I can't see anything good!".
- Attacked SOS 2-years ago for taking a stance on one of the club's very few stars (Bryce Gibbs) and not trading him for a smaller return.
- Cracks jokes regularly about us and takes cheap shots for more likes. Recently stating how Daniel Motlop would currently be in our best 22.

All of this brought to you by the guy that apparently stated both on social media and on television that he 'doesn't hate nor have anything against Carlton'.

Pfft! And this guy is or was supposed to be a firefighter. He couldn't even blow out a candle.

Last edited:

- Whinged about our 8-man leadership group, forgetting he was part of one with 6 other players in a year finishing bottom four a year after getting smashed in the GF.
- Stated how our injuries did not matter compared to those from Adelaide and Collingwood as well as comparing Docherty to Dunn.
- Encouraged us to tank against Brisbane, only to come out after the result of that game and claim there was no future.
- Had a go at the crowd for sticking by their team and showing faith in the final game.
- Throws shade at one of our only few positives this year by comparing a younger player in a more luxurious team to Cripps, saying that they're better and 'finals worthy'.
- Slammed our next generation of blues players for not being at the level of Cripps and Charlie.
- Creates a stupid segment on radio call 'things I'd rather do than watch Carlton'.
- Tried to take joy out of Carlton's win by throwing the light on Bolton and trying to put him in the line of fire after his brother was suspended for a similar offence.
- Carried on in a review of the club's season, making it seem there was an oncoming apocalypse. "Need more than pick 1. Need more than Docherty. Need more than... , I can't see anything good!".
- Attacked SOS 2-years ago for taking a stance on one of the club's very few stars (Bryce Gibbs) and not trading him for a smaller return.
- Cracks jokes regularly about us and takes cheap shots for more likes. Recently stating how Daniel Motlop would currently be in our best 22.

All of this brought to you by the guy has stated both on social media and on television that he 'doesn't have anything against Carlton'.

Pfft! And this guy is or was supposed to be a firefighter. He couldn't even blow out a candle.
:thumbsu:

- Encouraged us to tank against Brisbane, only to come out days later after the result of that game and claim there was no future.
- Creates a stupid segment on radio called 'things I'd rather do than watch Carlton'.
- Tried to take joy out of Carlton's win against Essendon by throwing the light on Bolton and trying to put him in the line of fire after his brother was suspended for a similar offence.

All of this brought to you by the guy that apparently stated both on social media and on television that he 'doesn't hate nor have anything against Carlton'.

Please screenshot and tweet this to him. After all, he's always going on about "where did I say that? I've never... blah blah". I'd RT the sh*t out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back