Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to Caro absolutely BBQing MATT Finnis on 3aw this today. Went to town on him, his club, his president, the coach . Curiously she didn't really give Carlisle a bake, which tells me she sees this as a cultural matter.

I didn't really think it would jeopardise their AFLW bid but if Caro has anything to do with it, they should be nervous. She was pissed.

I really like that guernsey. It not being for sale seems like a missed opportunity, a friend of mine's husband is Indigenous and he only purchases the Indigenous guernsey as it's a point of pride for him to honour the artist. Perhaps the artist of this one didn't want it to be sold though? I can't think of any other reason why it's not.
I think someone mentioned on here that we were moving away from Nike next season - perhaps they've stopped making merch for us in anticipation? They wouldn't want anything left over if they are leaving.

Just listened to Caro absolutely BBQing MATT Finnis on 3aw this today. Went to town on him, his club, his president, the coach . Curiously she didn't really give Carlisle a bake, which tells me she sees this as a cultural matter.

I didn't really think it would jeopardise their AFLW bid but if Caro has anything to do with it, they should be nervous. She was pissed.

#StandbyCaro :thumbsu:

#StandbyCaro :thumbsu:
An interesting contrast to the interview Finnis did 20 min before on SEN. Slobbo fumbling bumbling trying to criticise how it was handle but not blame Richo or his team.

He made it mainly about Carlise (surprised he'd blame a bomber deserter? No?) and asked Finnis how the issue had affected him (finnis).

Listen to both interviews and they give you exactly why this type of behaviour is tolerated because there's 30 Robbos and 1 Caro.

An interesting contrast to the interview Finnis did 20 min before on SEN. Slobbo fumbling bumbling trying to criticise how it was handle but not blame Richo or his team.

He made it mainly about Carlise (surprised he'd blame a bomber deserter? No?) and asked Finnis how the issue had affected him (finnis).

Listen to both interviews and they give you exactly why this type of behaviour is tolerated because there's 30 Robbos and 1 Caro.

Not surprised at all with Robbbo. :rolleyes:

Even Lloyd on Footy Crucified on Monday night seemed to be backing Carlisle.

whisper in the herald sun "the score" column this morning that the whole murphy infident looks like coming back to haunt the saints when the next round of womens team licences are handed out.
Good.
Disgusting footy club.

New breed inspired by deeds of WA greats

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/new-breed-inspired-by-deeds-of-wa-greats-ng-b88482325z

DAP_qNfUAAE4fqg.jpg

G4H11UBJ7.1-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if a policeman or government official shows you a photograph of ben silvagni, the following must follow:

"that kid? might have come through here - don't see him around no more - might have moved to the country - sorry can't be of more help - any time"
could have sworn he switched codes.....last I heard he was in Europe....

Carlton defender Lachie Plowman a perfect piece of the Blues' puzzle

Continued positive signs about our defence coming together and how the increased belief and confidence could spill across to our mids and forwards. Green shoots and all that.

Another glowing article about one of our youngsters, I've always loved Mr. Plow :D

Also, for some reason the journo seems to think he's played an extra year of footy: he was pick no.3 in the 2012 draft, not 2011, making it 3 years of footy with the Giants, not 4. Maybe that's just a compliment as to how mature he looks on the field? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back